Next ReaperCon friendly banter

lstormhammer

And last but not least MORE CAV

Glad you enjoyed the events we put on Rhino Tamer, and I assure you, there'll be the same weirdo Briton running CAV if and when the next ReaperCon happens.

Jester, don't U-Haul do massive multi-ton trucks as rental? Cos I'm fairly sure you'll need such a vehicle between you two :o)

LSH, my suggestion should Real Life rear it's ugly head again is to slap it about the head and shout "OI!! No!!"

It works for me two or three times a year, and those are a week at a time :o)

GG, I know how you feel. If I brought all my Proochases with me (bearing in mind this is from 4 or 5 battalions of CAV models) I'd have enough for a couple of weeks worth. Just can never be bothered to laccy band em all up into 50's :o)

I believe they do, Leech.

And I must admit, meeting you was ONE of the many highlights...

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the other hand, since that will never happen again, I should be fine for the next one.

Famous last words my friend, famous last words :o)

Don't worry though dude, I've a qhole platoon of crunchies ready and waiting to 'abduct' you should the need arise :o)

*Bows gratefully*

It's mutual Jester. Though a command performance would have been nice - but having seen your wounds I can understand why it wasn't on the cards.

How's the 'do not try to eat my hand before a major con' training going by the way? :o)

I think next year we need two cash registers in the store.  One for Jester and Flit, and one for everyone else.

:P

Thanks, and Flit can just shove all her stuff into my car... ooh, better get a pickup truck for a rental... LOL!

I'll be there in 2005, so I'll give Jester, Flit and every one else some buying competition.

Buying minis is the ONE part I've truly mastered.

Four postings up, above Jester's. That was supposed to be my posting, but shows a blank screen from ReaperBryan (though with my signature).

Must be a hiccup, or R-Bryan adjusted my posting. Who knows?

--LSH

nope, only dependant on your browser.

your browser (firefox) does that from time to time, Kit is aware of the occurances.

cher

Four postings up, above Jester's. That was supposed to be my posting, but shows a blank screen from ReaperBryan (though with my signature).

Must be a hiccup, or R-Bryan adjusted my posting. Who knows?

--LSH

nope, only dependant on your browser.

your browser (firefox) does that from time to time, Kit is aware of the occurances.

cher

Good - Because I was about to get very concerned for my job! Would that mean I have to e-mail LSH for release info? ::P:

As for adjusting your post - I have no Moderator power. I can;t edit, correct, delete or rename anything. That's Frosch and Cher. I just post and go.

As for the population cap - We have a maximum attendance anyway, due to fire and building codes. I beleive the number exists between 150 and 200 (including employees/scultpors,painters, and Con officials).

(I promise this time to outbuy Flit :poke: )

I don't know I can go pretty wild when it comes to gaming/mini stores myself somedays ::D: "Gonna only spend 20 bucks......ooops there goes a 90 dollars, oh well look at my metal figures!!!"

Ok just foolin around with the online price saving site for airfair & such, seems like it'll be about 300 or so (that's if I want to go to Minneapolis thou :rock: during the flight then to TX). Anyways, just workin on the details, cause I wanna go next year, heck gonna try for a home loan (stuff around the house needs it badly), so I figured I get some extra $$ & then put it away.

Also I must have fell asleep somewhere along the line but I know Reaper moved so it's not in Lewisville anymore or is it?? :blink:

later

Randy M

thanks Steven

didn't think it was Lewisville but you never know!!

Also I'm assuming major flights (like the one I'll be using from Boise ID) will go to Dallas/FW right & not to Denton (from the maps I've looked at Dtn looks to be a suburb of D/FW, or at least that's what I think).

I've only been to Dallas airport once & it was only to jump to anther flight at the time (tarmac express you might say)+ it was like 1 or 2 AM as well soooo.

Like I said just foolin around with the online price websites, sorta make the trip but don't hit the YES buttons at the end.

told my wife yesterday, I want to go to TX next year & she was like "HUH??" then told her why, & then she sorta understood HA HA

Randy M