Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

SANGRARIAH FEMALE VAMPIRE by GLITTERWOLF

Nice mini!  I really need to paint up some of the ones I have but they are tedious to put together and rather fragile.  I'm hoping that the print fixes some of that.  I like the story too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Fencig said:

nice job on a very unique model

pretty dark story though....................I like it :)

Thanks, I like to come up with some background story for my minis, glad you like it.

Heroes Infinite is the 3D part of Raging Heroes, I like a lot of their style but you do need to tinker with the supports.

The Presupported files are actually bad, lots of islands which will cause failures if you don't add some supports there.

But they make awesome designs.

1 hour ago, Kangaroorex said:

Nice mini!  I really need to paint up some of the ones I have but they are tedious to put together and rather fragile.  I'm hoping that the print fixes some of that.  I like the story too!

This is one piece, so no problem with assembly.

I only have 3D files from Heroes Infinite/Raging Heroes, no physical minis because I've heard bad things about their own resin and assembling the minis seems to be a pain.

Printing them yourself is awesome but you will need a resin printer for these.

FDM will probably not cut it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, scottishrocket said:

I use army painter anti-shine...still comes out a bit too shiny sometimes.....I think the cold weather has something to do with it but I'm not spraying that poison in the house

That is probably the cause.

I sprayed outside of the house of course.

32 minutes ago, Rigel said:

Great story and excellent painting! Love that spiky collar and your work on the NightMare.

Thank you!

I appreciate it!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rahz
      After 10 months, I finally dusted this off and finished it in an attempt to find some hobby mojo again.  Dragon is from Artisan Guild and was printed on the elegoo Mars almost a year ago. 

Basecoated, drybrushed tan and then multiple washes layered before another quick drybrush and a final wash.  It was printed in clear green resin and the eyes and crystals on the rock were simply given a layer of Tamiya Clear Green after the mask was removed.  Crystals on the base are from Anarchy Models, again with a quick layer of Tamiya Clear green.  Reaper base with some Vallejo texture paste. 

Thanks for looking. 
    • By Glitterwolf
      Reaper's Visbaronetess Delour Aulamaxa, painted as a Vampire.
      WIP Here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/page/18/

The town was in awe, tonight the famous opera singer Visbaronetess Delour Aulamaxa would perform in the theater.
      She was able to sing notes so high glasses would burst.
      Coming from a long line of famous singers, her mother, her grandmother and her great grandmother all performed as singers, and Delour kept the tradition going.
      Some found it a bit eerie how she looked exactly like her mother who in turn looked exactly like Delour's grandmother.
      One might even think they were the same person, which was ridicilous of course.

Tonight the whole town would be there.
      The Visbaronetess had a quirk, she would only perform at night, she felt it was the best time for her voice to be heard.
      A few mothers were a bit concerned about their sons.
      It was rumoured that sometimes young men got so enthralled by Delour's singing that they never returned form a show, it was thought that they gave everything up to follow the Visbaronetess to all her shows.
      Evil tongues told a different story, accusing the poor star of being a vampire who killed some of her fans to drink their blood staying young forever.
      Probably just jealous talk, something famous people will always have to deal with.

The Visbaronetess appeared on stage enthralling everyone with her voice.
      A marvellous performance.

The next day she was gone, having left town.heading for another performance elsewhere.
      And again, two young men had vanished, again she had made fans for life who had given up everything to follow her.
      Or did she?

• By Glitterwolf
      3D printable buildings etc.
      First and Second World War Period

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1166861615/architecture-of-the-first-world-war?ref=section-homepage-view-more-recommendations-p2

• By saucermenstudios
      I've been working on a hugely modular spaceship wreckage system. The base set has 60+ parts but the entire project includes over 150 models. 

Lost colony: spaceship Graveyard is the ultimate starship wreckage system. It's all about customisation, fallen spacecraft and the fragments they leave behind.

You can follow the project at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saucermenstudios/lost-colony-spaceship-graveyard

• Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)