Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

FEMALE SPECTRE by GLITTERWOLF

1 hour ago, KruleBear said:

Great story. Love the base and nice backdrop. 

Thank you!

The backdrop is a pic from internet which I often use for my Gothic Undead.

Printed it on A3 size.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, KayBee said:

Very nice. I love the roses on the gravestones!

Thank you!

I put some red flock on a Mininature Ivy.

10 hours ago, Froggy the Great said:

Well, you can rock me to sleep tonight with that story...

I kinda like dark stories...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting here.

Hope it didn't keep you awake..

28 minutes ago, malefactus said:

SPLENDID! The Girl is one of your best Deadites. AND the base is LOVELYVERY NICELY DONE!

Thanks!

She deserved a little attention to her base.

I always like your scenic bases and I'm paying more and more attention to mine because of it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sanael said:

Ooh, she’s great! Nice use of colors in her shroud.

Thank you!

I got some Scale 75 Scalecolor Artist sets from the vixens, so I got to try them out.

Glad you like it!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By R2ED
      It's the weekend - you know what time it is!

This little monstrosity was sitting on my desk looking at me for the past 4 months.  I attempted painting it back in October and failed miserably at it.  I was trying a blue/white combo that just didn't come out well.  It also had a few issues with the fact I primed it with a black Vallejo spray primer that left it feeling tacky.  The first round was a dud, and I often find that redoing a miniature is not the wisest thing because it can leave me feeling like I have to perfect it over and over again.  

However, this was not the case this time.  After watching the dreaded White/Black tutorial on RVE today, I found myself inspired to try again.  Thankfully I had stripped it last week and it was ready to begin again today.  

BATTLE REPORT!

Wins:
      * Stripping this with Simple Green worked great.  Left it in for about a 4 days, brushed it with an electric toothbrush (which is a must in my opinion).  
      *  Sadly the tacky primer was not coming off, but it still took to the overspray of Stynylrez black over it without too many issues.  I then sprayed a white ink over it.  I did notice a slight 'crackling' of the ink over it, but I'll get to that later.
      *  Using the zenithal prime as my map, I starting by laying the darkest grey into the crevices and folds.  Following that wwa the next grey up and again with the light "ghostly white."  
      *  These were all close enough I didn't need to transition or mix much between the colors as the moodiness of this mini seemed to play well to the contrasts.  I did get a little carried away on the hood with longer streaks instead of just highlights and did a mid-grey glaze over that to hide it.  Worked better than I thought.
      *  The face and hands were using some SAMPLE that was sent to me in one of my Reaper orders that's this really, really, really lovely blue.  I used it to baselayer, then lightned up with white.  AWESOME.  I love it.  The blend between the ghastly skin and the robes really came out better than I hoped.
      * With the new confidence in getting to white, I felt pretty good using lighter colors and having a sense that this could be perceived as a white appiration.  

Misses:
      *  Still the darkest grey wasn't dark enough.  Tried adding black and going back in, but it kind of made it more spotty than I hoped. 
      *  Used a Drakenshade wash to fill in some of the areas, but it's deeper than I wanted, but still does a decent job of not taking away from the other painting.
      *  Mouth - is there something else I sshoul have done?  Maybe make it glowing?  Make it dark black?  I wasn't sure.  Still need some help on that one.

I'll have to make the tombstone pop a little more and lay some ground effects down on the final basing when I get there.  To say that this went from a total botched job to something I felt good enough about sharing, this is definitely a win.  Big kudos to the classes with RVE and getting to test it immediately to try my hand at something I was weak at.  WAY TO GO!  

And as always - any feedback is kindly accepted.

• By Glitterwolf
      77636: Death Shroud and Ironwind Metals Female Necromancer.
      A Micro Art Studio Base and Table Top Art Book and Candle.

WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/

Taletha knew she was ready, she had studied the grimoire, practiced the ritual over and over again.
      She would call upon the Spiritworld and ask for a champion to avenge her parents.
      Power surged through her when she spoke the forbidden words, a cold wind blew her candle out and suddenly the spirit appeared.

• By Glitterwolf
      For my Children of the Night Project I'm building a Gothic style Undead army with some Demon allies.

Here is the Necropolis Command Group I will use as a Command for a regiment later.

WIP
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/

• By Glitterwolf
      Some more of my older work.
      Are you people tired yet from all my reposting??

These are my Ghostly twins.

Part of my huge Undead project: Children of the Night

• By Glitterwolf
      RocketPig Miniatures.
      3D printed on Elegoo Mars.

Necromera.
      Part of my Children of the Night Project.
      WIP Here:

It's night, it rains and it seems everybody in this forsaken town has closed their doors and windows.
      Even the Inn seems to be closed, why?
      One would think the villagers are afraid of something.

You hear the sound of wings in the dark sky above you.
      Suddenly you hear a soft voice:
      All alone in the dark? How nice!

You turn around and the last thing you see is the Necromera.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 64 Guests (See full list)