Sign in to follow this  
Rigel

Karla, Anime Heroine (50232) to Nurse

Karla, Anime Heroine https://www.reapermini.com/search/anime/latest/50232 is a beautiful sculpt, but the miniskirt would raise eyebrows in my pulp/midcentury settings, so I gave her a bit of a hemline extension with GreenStuff.  I'm also planning to use some eyelets and pins to turn at least one gun into a syringe. Will post more as progress continues. Stay safe and healthy!

DSCN9067.JPG

DSCN9068.JPG

DSCN9069.JPG

DSCN9070.JPG

DSCN9071.JPG

• Like 8

A thin eyelet and a bit of straight pin make a great syringe, I'm happy to report!
DSCN9073.thumb.JPG.de8c6479eeb1c8dd334654a638875adf.JPG

And here she is mostly painted! Happy for suggestions. I took some liberties with the historical uniform, but then again so did she.

DSCN9074.thumb.JPG.2a8cdbdc90422942de5b0681f7c437e2.JPGDSCN9078.thumb.JPG.f73596c06ce2b7dde2828aab8a0b21f6.JPGDSCN9076.thumb.JPG.3e9c65145cbd63d69195809932bfbc14.JPGDSCN9077.thumb.JPG.193e636182e316692c7b588cfbc752b2.JPG

• Like 9

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MoonglowMinis
      How do you make an octopus laugh?  You give him ten tickles!

Wanted to show off this little octopus that I sculpted from some leftover green stuff.  I don't have much experience with sculpting other than a few simple embellishments on minis and a couple of snake swarms I made once.  Wanted to try something relatively simple and figured an octopus would be pretty forgiving.

You can see more about how I made this guy and more of my nautical minis in my Dark Tide WIP thread HERE.

I sculpted and painted this guy in two evenings and am happy with hos cute it turned out.  It's not the most accurate, but I'm proud of it.  It definitely has given me greater confidence in my ability to make something out of nothing.

More Photos Beneath the Spoiler:

• By Rigel
      Karla, Anime Heroine, is a beautiful sculpt with a great nurse hat. The miniskirt, while delightful, could be more pulp-era appropriate, so I sculpted a hemline extension. I also replaced a handgun with a syringe, and then gave her a couple of backup syringes and converted her other firearm to a needle gun. She is here to cure what ails you! 

And with her colleagues, Anne Foster (50258) and Dr. Welby (50257):

Stay healthy, folks, and get your shots!
    • By Glitterwolf
      This one I painted a few years ago.
      I'm pretty happy with the stones on the base.

I wouldn't trust her when I got sick though.

New Pics taken for the Pandemic Challenge

• By deinonychus
      My first miniature completed after many years. It was a gift for my wife :)

• Who's Online   21 Members, 0 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)