Sign in to follow this  
Dr Boom

77497 Gremlins

When I needed mites for my Dreadmir campaign I had completely forgotten about these little terrors from the Stoneskull Expansion from Bones Kickstarter 3 and I found them by accident when I was looking for something else, I've painted these as mites (pale blue skin with sunken, heavily lidded purple eyes) to go with the metal mites that I already have and they're a much better match that the Kobolds I repurposed to round the numbers out. There are a couple of spots where the matt spray has knocked off some of the paint (sometimes happens when I use a spray undercoat on the old white Bones), however I've since touched them up. Hope the party has their tetanus shots before they go up against those rusty knives.

GremlinBones01Forum.thumb.jpg.2739734966a43a1cb8d14ebcd0c070a0.jpg

GremlinBones02Forum.thumb.jpg.49001139a34fe1c4f631fee0156efce4.jpgGremlinBones03Forum.thumb.jpg.284059094208b7cc10a6f05105ecfc53.jpgGremlinBones04Forum.thumb.jpg.3567bc70fccbe4a2ef325d94bca348e7.jpg

Edited by Dr Boom
  • Like 16