Tribal Elves Recommendations?

MoonglowMinis

Anyone have any useful leads on a set of elves in tribal garb?  I'm specifically looking for elves that would fit in a jungle, tropic, or coastal setting.  Not looking for heavy armor.  If there's some gender diversity in the set that's even more ideal.

I could kit bash if needed, but trying to avoid that.  Also looking for things that would fit well in scale with Reaper Bones' offerings.

Have I made this easy enough for you all?

• Like 3

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, MoonglowMinis said:

Anyone have any useful leads on a set of elves in tribal garb?  I'm specifically looking for elves that would fit in a jungle, tropic, or coastal setting.  Not looking for heavy armor.  If there's some gender diversity in the set that's even more ideal.

I could kit bash if needed, but trying to avoid that.  Also looking for things that would fit well in scale with Reaper Bones' offerings.

Physical minis / 3D printer? or both?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MoonglowMinis said:

I don't have access to a 3D printer, but if someone is selling prints I'm not opposed to those!

There are a few merchant tier Sellers out there, maybe you can use Artisan Guild Deepwood Alfar combined with a few of the Amazones like the centaurs and Satyrs?

• Like 3

It might be worth taking a look at the classic Grenadier wood elf range, still available from Mirliton.  I think they have a kind of tribal vibe to them.  Not big on gender diversity, unfortunately.  I think they are around 30mm - so maybe a little smaller than recent Reaper figures, but not hugely different.

WE001.JPG

WE003.JPG

• Like 4

8 hours ago, MoonglowMinis said:

hordes circle of oroboros. they'll be a bit big

• Like 2