Finally put effort into him. Had him since Bones 4. Everyone I've seen was doing Phoenixes and Birds of Prey.

I went with the surprisingly brutal Blue Jay. They've been documenting slaughtering other song birds. Their preferred method is decapitation.

Anyways. Here's my take on Grimtalon

20210109_230349.jpg

20210109_230605.jpg

20210109_230623.jpg

20210109_230740.jpg

20210109_230757.jpg

20210109_230801.jpg

20210109_230839.jpg

• Like 20
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rubegon
      This is one of the Townsfolk from the Bones 4 core set, sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

I tried a couple of new things on this one.  I used clears (Magenta and Phthalo Blue) and Pure White to paint the dress, and the most complicated skin recipe I’ve ever used (3 Reaper and 3 S75 paints).  The face turned out pretty well, so I decided to try painting makeup for the first time - she’s a courtesan after all.  Also freehanded shoulder blades.

This is another mini that was meant to be a quick RCL paint job, but sort of grew legs.  In retrospect I wish I’d gotten the metal version - I couldn’t do much with that seal flipper of a hand 🤣

palette with skin colors (front 2 rows):

• By billeecats
      Back after a long-ish hiatus. I had to take a break from painting earlier this year because of some eye issues. No that I can see right again, I wanted to take a simple-ish mini to completion. I used the RCL limited palette theme for July. 

While the paint job on these maggots can be better, it's gratifying to be back to doing something I enjoy immensely. 

• By billeecats
      Blink has been sitting on my desk for months. I finally called it done on her today. There are issues, especially with the not so clean lines on the armor, but I just needed to get this done and move on. I am, however, happy enough with her face. 

• By billeecats
      I started these Minitaurs months ago, and wanted to paint them like the Khazra from the Diablo video games. I abandoned work on them earlier this year when I took a break from painting for health reasons. At this point I'm kinda jaded and just wanted them off my table. The leader's wrist wraps are too bright, and I might go back and add shadows to tone those down, but otherwise I'm done with these. 

• By golldan
      Finished the Cave Spider. Inspiration image for colors (and blotter) for first image. Used a bit of Turbo Dork colorshft paint to try and get the hair shimmer that the real spider has.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)