Citrine paints Midlam Halfling Trapper

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cranky Dog
      Right on the heels of their last shipped campaign, Midlam Miniatures is back. After several years of halflings, the gnomes are back!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/gnomes-a-class-of-their-own

Also available in different pledge combos, two of the older campaigns:

I already own this one from 2018 (Common - Garden Gnomes):

Royal Court of the Common (Garden) Gnomes (2019):

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/to-the-mummys-tomb-a-halfling-expedition/description

Story
      After the estate of one Fomo Barrowblight (who many moons ago, and with heavily laden bags, had said he was just off for a morning walk, never to return) was sold at auction, there came to light a strange scroll that appeared to be a map of the final resting place of a lost tribe of halflings.  These cousins lived down in the scorching Southlands, amidst endless dunes that had buried whole cities and civilisations.
      The newly elected (and so still very enthusiastic) Halfling Town Council had organised an expedition to make contact with their fellow halflings, with the aim of swapping some stories and recipes, and who knows, perhaps even coming back with some interesting new cakes.
      And, after many great perils and travails, the expedition found itself in a mysterious location known as 'The Valley of the Things'.  Here, recipes in strange hieroglyphs were marked on tomb walls,  guarded jealously by High Priests and long mummified pastry chefs.  
      The expedition takes time to assuage the fears of the High Priests that they are here to steal the sacred recipes and make formal diplomatic relations.  But Fomo Barrowblight and another mysterious figure seem intent on stealing the recipe to the sacred pie and have already gleaned some of the ingredients...
      To the Mummy's Tomb!
      Introducing a series of  Eight Fantasy Miniatures in 28mm scale from a halfling expedition to the burial grounds of their cousins, in the desert southlands. 
        Halfling Town Council Five
      The latest elected Halfling Town Council, has been responsible for launching the expedition to the distant Southlands, as always, it is made up of eight different townsfolk from all walks of life.

I've already pledged for the whole set, why haven't you?

• By Citrine
      Here is some delightful halflings from the Townfolk #4 set from Midlam Miniatures.  I love these guys and managed to finish 1 a day in December.

Halfling Blacksmith (SKU HTC30), Halfling Butcher (SKU HTC17), Halfling Baker (SKU HTC18) and Halfling Herald (SKU HTC24)

• By SirLancelittle
      These cute critters were extremely easy to paint. Mostly just a base coat and a quick drybrush.
    • By 72moonglum
      Hi Reapertronics!

So these are two I've been working on for the last week or so, two really small Tom Meier sculpts from Dark Sword Miniatures, ones from another post on the forum where I was complaining about eyes. Two really fun figures I think, excellently sculpted by Meier. Here's the first one:

and a few shots of her face up close.  The eyes aren't perfect, but they turned out better than the first try before my repaint:

and then here's the male halfling thief. He's nice and basic, with a classic old school feel. He almost gives a Bilbo Baggins type of feel to this is you ask me:

and then here they are together:

and to give you an idea of their size, I put them next to a few recent reaper models, a few of my favorites, the female hobgoblin archer (metal version with nose) and the other one is one of the dark gnome gals:

So anyhoos, lots of photos, hope you enjoy!

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)