28mm hard plastic Scythians

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funding has been reached, so the Satyrs, Scythians and Amazons will be produced. 

The $40 level gets you 2 boxes. You can choose from the fauns or centaurs they produced in the first kickstarter, or the Satyrs (32 in a box) or the amazon/scythian combined box (32 amazons and 32 scythians per box for 64 total). 

If you add $20 to your pledge, you can choose a total of 4 boxes. this works out to $15/box but if you choose the Amazon/Scythian box since he is including both sets per 1 box, you are basically getting a box of 32 minis for $7.50 each....

This means that if you choose the amazon/scythian box for each of your 4 choices, you get 128 amazons and 128 scythians. You can also double your pledge for $120. which would net you 8 boxes or 256 amazons and 256 scythians. There is on 59 hours left in the campaign.

Posted (edited)

The pledge manager just opened for this. 

I upgraded to the double revised tier which is 8 boxes for $120 + $8 flat shipping. 

The Steppe Warhost box comes with 32 Amazons, 32 Scythians and 8 cavalry for 72 minis per box. The Satyr box is 40 Satyrs per box. Which I think is roughly 50% what these will go for at retail. Each box was $20 but you basically got some free stuff doing the deal pledge. 

So, this comes out to 

224 Scythians

224 Amazons

56 cavalry that can be Amazon or Scythian

40 satyrs 

544 minis total for $128 shipped. Which works out to $.23/mini... I hope this is not one of those (if it sounds too good to be true, it is... things). The Creator has a succesful project alreay delivered and Seems like a stand up guy. If it does deliver,. that is a hell of a deal. 

Edited by Smokestack
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Auberon
      A small set of figures and a coach.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/taintedsaintminis/high-noon-quality-wild-west-miniatures?ref=recommendation-projectpage-footer-4

• By Auberon
      There were some KS that I browsed into the other day.  I didn't see them posted here yet, but I didn't look super hard either. Apologies to a mod if they have to merge some threads.

First up, Printomancer is taking some models they have previously released and making busts.  The full figures are available as add-ons.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/printomancer/fantasy-busts-and-miniatures-stl-files-3d-models

• By Auberon
      Last Sword Miniatures is adding an Elven Army to their ranks. It also comes with some terrain.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lastsword/elven-lords-the-tree-kin?ref=recommendation-projectpage-footer-3

• By Marc
      5th Edition enters the Plane of Shadow!

A realm just beyond the mortal world—seize magical power, play new heroes, and bring the secrets of the shadows into the light!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deepmagic/book-of-ebon-tides-5th-edition-enters-the-plane-of-shadows?ref=e2bbsa&token=8048a244

The Plane of Shadow exists beside the mortal world, one step beyond the veil—and  your heroes can enter this otherworldly realm of fey shadows, undead horrors, and wild adventure!

The Book of Ebon Tides provides a complete guide to the people, places, heroes, magic, and monsters of the Plane of Shadow, a land where fey magic, illusion, and trickery are as potent as steel.

From shadow goblins to ghouls, from elves to bearfolk, this is a world of mystery and enchantment. On the muddy black riverbanks and along alleys paved with bone, new heroes wander in the light of the moon, summon lunar devils, and battle in crumbling castles. 

Come explore a shadow world next door to every other, just one step down the shadow road. . . .
    • By KayBee
      Hey all,
      I've got a kickstarter up and running for some modular 3d printable sewer tiles and walls (among other sewer related objects)
      Here are some pictures of the printed versions and the relevant LINK
      Over 100 files are available for this.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)