• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Unit04
      For the very last Batman: Gotham City Chronicles post I'll make, here are the Gang of Robin.  I couldn't find any comic book references to these guys specifically, so they are probably just designed for the game to help balance out the number of henchmen the heroes have access to. 

Gang of Robin(s?) - 

Not the flashiest way to end, but breaking these figures up into smaller groups helped me manage this project.  AND I was able to finish before IDW's Batman game was delivered (thanks in part to art problems on their end).  

Fun timeline facts - 
      May 2019 - Started Batman: Gotham City Chronicles
      May 2020 - Finished the core box
      August 2020 - Finished all of season 1
      March 2021 - Finished season 2
    • By Unit04
      For my penultimate post on B:GCC, I am finishing up the Batman Inc box, featuring Batmen from around the world.

The crew part 2 - 

El Gaucho - Batman of Argentina and other parts of South America.

Batman of Japan - Apparently they take a different approach to being subtle in Japan.    

Night Runner - Parkour master and Batman of Paris.  He has a fun and unique pose, but it did throw off my normal painting order.  I mean, I paint the head first, but I also do top down so...what to do?!?!?

Batman of Moscow - He looks like he's trying to out Batman Batman.  PITA to paint and there is probably a lot of unpainted surfaces behind that cape.  Thankfully no one will ever see them.  

• By Unit04
      The third and final big box from Batman: Gotham City Chronicles is full of Batmen from various countries.  Apparently Bruce Wane decided to franchise superheroing like a McDonalds.  

The crew, part 1 - 

Dark Ranger is the Australian "Batman".  He dresses in white, uses guns and flies around on a jetpack.  Just like Batman...yeah I don't get it.  

Knight, Batman of England.  

Chief Man-of-Bats, of the Dakota territories.  I tried to get his eyes white but it never looked good, so I wound up going black.

Raven Red, the Chief's son and sidekick.  His eyes came out much better than his dad's.

• By Unit04
      Running out of "fun" groups of mini's to paint in Batman, these are pretty generic angry dogs.  I'm not a big fan of the pose.

• By Unit04
      So close to finishing off Season 2!  This is the final batch of individually packaged minis, including a few alternate versions of characters and somebody who's Nobody.  

Nobody.  What is the difference between a villain and a super villain?  Presentation!  Nobody lacks that presentation.  Though I guess if your angle is an invisibility suit, you don't want to be flashy.

Catwoman (from Hush, I think).  This is the third version of her, but the only version that can play for the bad guys.  

Mr. Freeze, my favorite Bat villain.  This time with a helmet, which is both cool and annoying at the same time.  

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 48 Guests (See full list)