Sign in to follow this  
jadeite

Uncharted Realms - Hunters of the Shadow Sea

4 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

I'm likely in for terrain.. the Temple of the Ancients has been on my wish list for a while

Sigh ...me too

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

I'm likely in for terrain.. the Temple of the Ancients has been on my wish list for a while

I only have an Elegoo Mars, that kind of building won't ever fit.

So maybe the minis, although I already got a LOT of files.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By haldir
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/skies-of-sordane/airship-campaigns?ref=bd1m6p

Pretty cool stuff, I'm not sure if I'll pledge or not. I have one of their skyships I picked up during one of MMF's holiday sales last year. I should try & print it out sometime.

• By haldir
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1592136222/wukong-journey-to-the-west-collection-and-a-5e-adventure?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=wukong

While I don't use oriental stuff that much in my rpgs, I do like Twin Goddess sculpting style.  I'll have to think on this one.

There are still early bird slots at 25 too.
    • By TheAuldGrump
      Kingdom of the Rats -
      Some cool stuff, but, honestly. not much that excites me.

Twenty days to go, but might be fun for people with rat folk armies.

The Auld Grump
    • By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/printinggoeseveron/mines-of-maznar-3d-printable-dandd-adventure
      Starts in a week:

The campaign will synergize with the Printing goes ever on Patreon, there have already not-Morie releases this month and March will have them as well (not the same as in the KS).

Core bundle:
      10 medium size miniatures 5 large size miniatures 1 huge / gargantuan (depending on how you lay it out) Cave Kraken Modular Dwarven Bridge, with 7 supportless modules to mix and match 4 other dwarf themed terrain pieces, including working gate 3 different species skulls scatter props Full Mines of Maznar D&D 5E Adventure Module, with high quality battlemaps (PDF files)  
      Core Bundle + All Stretchgoals
      20 medium size miniatures + unlimited modular goblin 3d customizer access 11 large size miniatures 1 huge / gargantuan Cave Kraken (depending on how you lay it out) 1 large / huge Balor (2 print sizes supplied) with modular weapons Unlimited access to the modular goblin bundle in our Interactive Modular Mini Customizer Modular Dwarven Bridge, with 7 supportless modules to mix and match 5 terrain pieces for a goblin camp 7 other dwarf themed terrain pieces 6 different species skulls scatter props Full Mines of Maznar D&D 5E Adventure Module, with high quality battlemaps (PDF files)
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)