• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cygnwulf
      Been watching the previews for this on Bold's Instagram,  Some crazy cute models, this time sculpted by  Ismael Nieto.  I'm particularly fond of Bisa and Tori, the winners of the dino race, and the BatPacker is too cute.  Resin cast and STL like their last several releases.  I've picked up their STLs before and been very happy, Planning to try to swing for at least one in resin this time, though shipping from Sweden hurts.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/boldminiatures/ismaels-collection

• By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/medusaminiatures/3d-printable-elite-orcs-sculpted-by-medusa-minis-7-days

Another 7 days KS by Medusa Minis. I have been quite happy with their previous campaigns. 9 pounds for the whole set or 25 if you missed the previous orc sets.
    • By Clearman
      Move Marvel United Chibi's

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/marvel-united-x-men

• By Annie
      ENDS 8PM BST 14TH APRIL

Hi Chums! Sorry I left it so late to post, I have been ill the whole Kickstarter! Just scrambling now in the last few hours - despite this though it's going brilliantly!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badsquiddogames/women-of-ww2-soviet-russia-28mm-miniatures

We are close to the last stretch goal now - an adoring fan for our guitar player! Yes you heard that right!

Unlocks have been:
      Winter Tank Riders Pack A
      Winter Tank Riders Pack B
      Winter Tank Command
      Winter Tank Hunters
      Dzhulbars the Mine Hunting German Shepherd with handler
      Kneeling Sniper Team in snow suits
      Lyudmila Pavlichenko
      Anti Tank Rifle Team
      Traffic Controllers
      Winter Advancing Command
      Dancers
      Guitarist

The Eastern Front is obviously a very grim setting, and whilst fascinating to research, it can get very heavy! This range has a much less jolly feel than the last load of Home Front British miniatures, for obvious reasons (being more front line based) but I wanted to add some endearment in there to make people smile. And when I research these projects, the people definitely make their way into my heart through the memoirs and photographs. So I'd like them to be having a bit of fun.

So far we have the accordion player and dancers, and these will fit brilliantly with them to make a nice camp fire diorama (check out our camp fires too!).

Cheers all!
      Annie
      Bad Squiddo Games Bosslady

• By Auberon
      I have some of Zabavka Workshop's resin but haven't played with any of their .stl files.

Wargame Resin & .STL Base Toppers

We know creating bases for miniatures is a struggle for many of us, especially when it comes to armies.
      It's a hell of a work...
      We realized that we are not alone thanks to the feedback from the backers of 2 previous projects on Kickstarter and our community.
      We share your pain and that's why we decided to create 100+ Unique Resin and 3D Printable (.STL) Base Toppers for our community.
      For this campaign, we've prepared 10 thematic sets of base toppers and several sets of elements for decoration.
      And this is just for the start, the rest depends on the speed of unlocking stretch goals😉

We've specially designed them in the form of toppers to reduce the cost of printing for you.
      Because the cost of printing a round base is more expensive than the cost of buying a black plastic base.
  • Who's Online   22 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)