Ian Lovecrafts The Frost is Coming. STL-3D Files Kickstarter

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is on Putty and Paint, it's mentioned as being painted for this Kickstarter! So this wil be one of the 3D files/miniatures!    

What's that, Universe, you WANT me to run an Eberron game with lots of airship on airship action?   Okay, if you insist!

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Lidless Eye said:

And hello again here, @Glitterwolf

I feel like Giants for the Old Knight to joust at are inevitable 

Hi again ::P:

Frost Giants/Goliaths/Ice Titans.

Sound good to me.

As usual lots of value in this one, I will probably only be able to print the minis and some small terrain stuff, but even that is enough.

And who knows...maybe in the future I will get a larger printer...

As for now, I went in as one of the 300 so €24 for all of it is awesome.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cicciopiu
      I leave this here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ragnarokminiatures/ragnarok-white-metal-28mm-norse-fantasy-miniatures/description

Looking quite good! I'm backing for the character set.
    • By Mckenna35
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1904826165/blood-and-skulls

Story
      Wellcome to our biggest miniatures ever! Blood and Skulls ork rider is the largest and more detailed miniature in 70 mm scale that Nocturna models released in all of these years. This project is really monstruous and we need your help to fund it.
      Take a look at all the figures in the campaign, all of them are in 70 mm scale. Blood and Skulls is 28 cm high!
        28 cm total size
    • By Mckenna35
      I've bought everything this company has put out so far.  I'll probably pick up these two as well.  Really great figures based on classic artwork.

These two are both nude, so I can't show pictures here!

NSFW link:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1615588135/les-muses-lilith-and-la-boite-a-bijoux

"The muses" is a range of miniatures offered by Golem Miniatures.
      These 80 mm scale figures, in limited edition, will all come from realistic and oriental paintings of great painters of the nineteenth, a period that we greatly love.
      During the fourth campaign "The muses", we had suggested that you submit ideas for the next muses. A vote had then been put in place to decide between the 27 muses that you had selected.
      One muse dominated this vote: "La boîte à bijoux" painted by Guillaume Seignac.
      To accompany it, a second muse has been chosen on the same theme: "human skin on animal skin". You will discover it below, hoping she inspires you! :)

During the third Muses campaign, we produced the magnificent Lady Godiva painted by John Collier, a famous English painter and one of the founders of the Royal Society of Portrait Painters.
      Here is another of his works: "Lilith" painted in 1889.
      Lilith is a mythical Hebrew and Biblical figure (Adam's first wife), whom some see as the very first portrayal of feminism in history.
    • By Erramir Orlans
      Hello people! i would like to share with you an upcoming Kickstarter campaign that will start on April 20 and last until May 10.

This is the preview page https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/joygamesinteractive/the-holy-roman-empire?ref=d1ay07&token=6758305e

As the title says, it will offer Rank & file 3d printable models to make an Imperial Army (15-16th century Germany/Holy Roman Empire), including chracters, commanders, and special troops/artillery
      The main pledge of $30 usd, gives 63 models (core units). As add-ons, at 75% off (compared to webstore prices), there will be sets of models (from previous releases in the patreon) and scenery.

The base pledge:

There will be some freebies stretch goals, and other payed, Like ogres mercenaries(x3), Giant, volley gun, heavy arquebusier/sharpshooter, and moarrr!
    • By Lidless Eye
      Just some more finished terrain from the Shadowfey set from Printable Scenery.

All were printed on my Ender-3 with the exception of some of the branches, the stump, and the bones, which were done in resin on my Elegoo Mars.

The Hallowed Mausoleums:

Dem bones:

Stump, it's stump, it's in my heeeaaaaad:

Gloomy Gullies:

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)