Sign in to follow this  
Werkrobotwerk

Ostarzha elf cleric

Very nice desaturated coloring - it looks very much like she is in a dim/dark place - and that's how she likes it!

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ManvsMini
      And here is my entry to complete the trio I did with @Thoramel and @Kuroneko. Many thanks to my partners, this was a fun one. As we did Disney villains for inspiration, I chose Mother Gothel from Tangled.

Serious apologies for the crummy picture, I have to figure out a better way of lighting them so the face doesn't get drowned out by light (bulbs may be too bright, might need cloth/cover over them to disperse the light?). Best pic I could get, the face looks worse than in person... and it's bad in person!

My own critique: face is blaaaah (had a not great cast to begin with, and then I overpainted and it got chunky from the layers), I forgot eyebrows, the little hip flask needs more work. And I feel like her eyes need some type of makeup. This pic doesn't do the magenta-ish robes justice, but I am particularly proud of them. Shadows turned out real well, I would have liked to get a brighter highlight but couldn't get a good color mixed and blended into everything else. Highlights higher all the way around.

And here's how my group's trio turned out together.

• By Kuroneko
      Well, it's the second month of the Reaper Challenge League and its time to post my February co-op entries. A massive 'thank you' to all my partners and please feel free to post your pictures in this thread.

First up is this handsome fellow, the Carrion Worm 77541. My partners with this mini were @Evilhalfling and @Pochi. I may have gone a little bit overboard with the goo, but it must be hard to use a toothbrush with those tiny little hands!

Second up is my entry with @Humansquish, Treasure Rocky 77918. I absolutely adore this little guy and I'm definitely going to use him as an opponent against my players when our lockdown finally ends.

Last but definitely not least is my Elf Cleric 77441, which is part of my Trio with @Thoramel and @ManvsMini, Our theme was "Disney Villans" and I decided to make things easy for myself by picking Ursula, the Sea Witch from The Little Mermaid. I take roughly 20% of the credit for the tentacles, the rest belongs to my Tentacle Maker from Greenstuff World. My housemate has already called 'dibs' on this mini for use as a Big Bad in their first game post lockdown

Thanks for looking everyone! Any comments and/or criticism are very welcome.

• By Conan the Painter
      I already have the human blacksmith, but I wanted another blacksmith.  Unfortunately I applied the paint to thick at parts (which didn't really help the fact that her face was kinda just a tiny glob already) but Ive got a wet palette that Ill be trying to use next time.  I'm also absolutely awful at painting female faces, they always look ridiculous once I paint them haha.  Anyways, and criticisms and advice are always welcome

• By 72moonglum
      So some times you just done get things finished with the deadline you have imposed on yourself and this elf was one of those self-imposed deadlines. I wanted to have her done by Christmas, but just got too busy with other miniatures and other things.  I got this figure if I recall last Christmas when I won her with some others on a Reaper Christmas Giveaway on Twitch.  

Here she is:

Always thought she was a cute little figure.  The other ones I want but they haven't sold them for a few Christmasses now are the two elves, naughty and nice.  But one of these days I'm sure they will pop up again.

Anyhoos, enjoy, happy belated Christmas and New Year!

• Who's Online   18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)