• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      This is a Patrick Keith sculpt  from the Warlord range and I have loved it since it came out years ago.  She would be a really cool player character, I don't know why we don't see her more often.  Great dynamic movement with this one.  Anyway, I threw some color on her, so maybe she'll end up on the table one day. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, this is the third and last of my 06132, Skeleton Swordsman sculpted by Kevin Williams. I added some group pictures too.

Group picture with the 02126 Arachno-Assassin.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's my second 06132, Skeleton swordsman. This Warlord Necropolis Grunt was sculpted by Kevin Williams. Like the first one I painted, the lightning on its sword is freehand painting. These huge swords are great canvas to elaborate all kinds of effects.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I completed this one last night. 02615, Female Bloodguard was sculpted by Dennis Mize. I removed the axe she was holding in her left hand and replaced it with a shield from a 14359 Crimson Knight.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, something different this time. I just completed a Tabletop World Water Well. Like I mentioned in the WIP, my main goal was to add weathering effect on the well lid and wood. I painted the lid using the non metallic metal (nmm) technique and then added the verdigris effect. For the copper nmm I used 09030 Leather Brown, 09031 Tanned Leather, 29825 Tusk Ivory and 09039 Pure White. Then, for the verdigris I used a blend of 29848 Jungle Camo, 09294 Alien Goo and 09282 Maggot White.

I also added rust effect on the metal parts as well as rust stains on the wood (below the nails mainly). I finally added shading 09255 Black Wash on some areas to give more contrast to the wooden beams and shingles. Although it doesn’t really show much, I added water effect in the bucket. I may need to add an additional drop. I also added the vine growing alongside the beam on the opposite side of the crank wheel, moss between the shingles and various other plants and flowers.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)