Book Club, but for minis - Reaper Club?

R2ED

I got the shipping notification for my Bones 5 pledge. My first locked in order was #11755, which seems to track with the order count on the Twitch stream. I feel kinda bad for folks in earlier waves who are still waiting for notifications. But I'm honestly mostly just hyped to hopefully receive my new toys this weekend. 

Edited by billeecats
  • Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy you folks are finally getting your pledges.  I am still sorting through mine. Sorting mine, as well as, whatever I had unsorted from Bones 4 has been a real eye opener.  

There are some trends I would have never imagined.   I have just a few orcs but they are my most painted group. I have more constructs and golems that I thought.  I have very few real world animals.  I have tons of dwarves, undead, and goblins. I have enough goblins that I am separating them out into pathfinder goblins, GW goblins, and everything else. 

I have thought about doing a grand total but I think I would not like the number. 

• Haha 2

The painting group is being held at the local store here in keizer, unfortunately nobody showed up on the first meeting, but I'm hoping with better visibility (adding it to the wipe off board) more people will show up next time. On a much better side of news, got my order today. The final push to finish the garage so I can start painting is real.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

'tis the day, oh happy day! 

My packidge gets here this afternoon. There's a chance I won't be able to get to it until later tonight, but definitely inventorying and painting tomorrow. I've lined up several pieces to paint next month, and I'm hyped. 

Are we still thinking to do the Grim Reaper and Celestial Stag for paint club? 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, R2ED said:

@AmbrousisI'm hyperventilating looking at this.  So jealous. 

I unboxed (unbagged) all my loose options, power ups, extras etc this evening. I still need to unbox the expansions and the core box my fingers are tired. Just for a moment today, my exact thought was "OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" 

Edited by billeecats
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1