Book Club, but for minis - Reaper Club?

R2ED

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The turtles look great.  Your space marines are looking good too.  

I have been working allot so I am still working on the necromancer with the skeleton and cat.  But I count that as three figures so I am not stressing about the extra time.  I have 3 days off in a row coming up so I should be able to finish her this week.   

On 12/20/2021 at 11:00 AM, R2ED said:

20211219_110902.thumb.jpg.33fe2c91615600e9a10ceb8db93ae9bc.jpg

First, it was hard to paint it because of a lack of time; I am studying at university. So I found some academic writing service agency to assist me https://edubirdie.com/academic-ghostwriting-service , so I could do my paints instead. Because I have needed time and attention for this kind of artwork, without any distraction.

I can hear how this guy screams out loud )

cool artwork btw

p.s: I`m not a painter yet, but very curious about it.

Edited by HenryParkinson
to add p.s:
  • Thanks 1

I'm still painting, just don't have a lot of time to post, take pics, etc.  I think I'm at least 3 months behind on Show Off pics.  Haven't really touched much of B5 but I got some of Shadows of Ravenhome cleaned up and primed, and I'm gluing the walls of thorns this week (multiple packs).  Also got a handful of random PCs and other figures in the pipeline. Right now, trying to finish RCL and secret sophie stuff before the end of the month. 

• Like 1