Sign in to follow this  
jadeite

Uncharted Realms - Hunters of the Shadow Sea (Re-Launch)

2 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

And they have now partnered with Dark Sword, which is pretty big (IMHO)!

Announcement I saw said that Dark Sword bought all outstanding stock, as well as model design, manufacturing and distribution rights.

Anti-matter Games will only be focusing on their game rules.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Clearman said:

Announcement I saw said that Dark Sword bought all outstanding stock, as well as model design, manufacturing and distribution rights.

Anti-matter Games will only be focusing on their game rules.

Correct.  I just talked with Jim about it.  I can't say how he is going to handle it all, but it will be pretty cool! ;)

• Like 1

Wow. That is a big shift. AMG is likely the mini company I own the most from other than Reaper (not counting board games). I love the mini style.

• Like 2

I really like their minis, so I backed for the following physical prints:

Marie Laveaux

Pirate Adventurer

Allegra

Ice Spider

Snakeman Mystic

Snakeman Elite

Was interested until i saw STL. So many kickstarters going STL now, lol. IBig shame for those of us not able to.afford.thode high quality resin printers and no point wasting time trying to print them onth our basic one

I do like the goblins riding the crab. But the preprints are a bit out of my budget right now. I wish them luck though

1 hour ago, Sirithiliel said:

Was interested until i saw STL. So many kickstarters going STL now, lol. IBig shame for those of us not able to.afford.thode high quality resin printers and no point wasting time trying to print them onth our basic one

I do like the goblins riding the crab. But the preprints are a bit out of my budget right now. I wish them luck though

You can pledge for preprinted resin minis

Update #4: Pre-printed miniatures https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/unchartedrealms/uncharted-realms-hunters-of-the-shadow-sea-re-launch/posts/3077990?ref=android_update_share

• Like 1

I just can't get into this project for some reason.  I like the game system and concept, but I'm just feeling "meh" about these files.  There is an undersea patreon this month though that definitely has my attention.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dan d'Lyon said:

I just can't get into this project for some reason.  I like the game system and concept, but I'm just feeling "meh" about these files.  There is an undersea patreon this month though that definitely has my attention.

Care to PM me that info?

• Like 2

On 1/24/2021 at 12:48 AM, Sirithiliel said:

Could not agree more!

I really dislike STL only kickstarters. I want actual, physical minis!

At least you can get resin versions from the sounds of it ...

• Like 1

I vastly prefer digital Kickstarter's to physical ones. They are usually cheaper, the minis are delivered sooner (or at all, considering the bad record of many physical KS). No shipping costs or picking up packets at the custom office. I can vary the resize of the minis or mirror them to fit my needs. And instead of a drawer of shame I just have a drive of shame.

• Like 1