Sign in to follow this  
Iridil

A pair of bandits/thugs

So here is a pair of bandits from Bones kickstarters that finally made they way to my painting table - needed  to add to the gang interrupting my group's trip to town. The guy with the flashy shield is the leader.

Tabletop with trying to work with highlights/washes - tried going the no lining route.....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      Not your standard elf..... why is she lurking in the dark?

She had some serious mould lines which resulted in some unintentional butchery on my part, but she's a fine tabletop lass for an evening encounter in the woods. I am most pleased by her cape. 

• By Iridil
      Grabbed this out of my pile to paint as an NPC. Experimented with ink on his coat to mixed effect. Experimented with slime trail on the base - to better effect. Bonus, he was ready in time to see some action! Does he look trustworthy, or not?

• By Iridil
      So here is a pair of bandits from Bones kickstarters that finally made they way to my painting table - needed  to add to the gang interrupting my group's trip to town. The guy with the flashy shield is the leader.

Tabletop with trying to work with highlights/washes - tried going the no lining route.....

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)