• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I took some low quality screengrabs, I can take them down if someone (*cough* Jon *Cough*) is so inclined as to post the originals.  Also I apologize if I misspelled sculptor names....    

There are still items coming in!  We will be teasing the boxes leading up to the date (once everything is here and we have confidence that we can start making everything!)  There will be three boxes

I had a 'swatch party' on Twitch a few days ago. Here's a scan of the dried paint colours. The set of 12 is the set of commemorative paints included in the Hobby Box. The Plasma colours are the bliste

Posted Images

They showed a bunch of minis tonight. Troll with power fist, dwarf with drone, elf pilot, cyborg on a bike, cyber ninja, hacker auditor. Some of them will be bones USA, they were not certain how many would be.

It is amazing looking.

I forgot to mention a photo back drop bag, a mini holder, and badges

Edited by Werkrobotwerk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
44 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

They showed a bunch of minis tonight. Troll with power fist, dwarf with drone, elf pilot, cyborg on a bike, cyber ninja, hacker auditor. Some of them will be bones USA, they were not certain how many would be.

It is amazing looking.

I forgot to mention a photo back drop bag, a mini holder, and badges

Any prices mentioned?

• Like 1

Word is to stay tuned to social media for teasers of what will be in the 3 new swag boxes for RVE. They will be releasing more info on the boxes, contents, t-shirts etc in February sometime.  No prices mentioned. 

46 minutes ago, R2ED said:

What kind of stuff are you expecting or was in the last one?  What is it you have to do in order to receive one?

They will be for sale on the company web site. The con swag is a varying assortment of paint, miniatures, gift certificates, painting tools and other cool stuff.  Here is an unboxing video from last year:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=VaneEUr3gXg&list=UUapgNkLa3TUEtbYmwGXXypw&index=14

Edited by Inarah
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I took some low quality screengrabs, I can take them down if someone (*cough* Jon *Cough*) is so inclined as to post the originals.  Also I apologize if I misspelled sculptor names....

commemorative badge

image.png.f61a24189b552bcfe1b68d0c0c6572b1.png

Folding photo box

image.png.4032b851dc78ffb0bbe4011032c003c0.png

All of the minis will be on tabs.  As many as they can will be Bones USA but it's not clear if they'll get them all done so some might be metal

Hell's Auditory Sculpted by Bobby Jackson

image.png.3c25aea3ef0324340d82039901c91886.png

cyber gadgeteer by Chris Lewis

image.png.7ba14b4aae6f9f4ecd0dae89ce31beee.png

Mercury Flyer by Chris Lewis

image.png.05e49a6c25825b42d015974c4377cc14.png

Mercury flyer leader, by Chris Lewis

image.thumb.png.a286182740eb7429e40a4f7151dc8e01.pngimage.thumb.png.57e34cd2d365aa35324c44ccfdb8c55a.png

"the pilot", from the Viceroys, by Chris Lewis (Ed calls her Lucille).  Will be in two parts, cut at the waist.

image.thumb.png.56e73aa3ecebe104a7a3534e46de66c3.png

Mercury flyer cyber assassin (nicknamed Linda Linda by Ed) by Gene Van Horne 

image.thumb.png.f60d0bea04b7843c222fbcaf0c23168c.png

Viceroy Enforcers by Chris Lewis (also in the Chronoscope expansion for b5)

image.png.639d25b371c886047881dcc176bb300e.pngimage.thumb.png.23283418b68479fb3a4c6ed3f2925392.png

Smuggler by Jason Weibe

image.png.e2bc8b7d0ba1e318a368ae2399f1f44f.png

Viceroy leader by Jason Weibe (Tax Man in Space Jon said)

image.png.266406815c8cdd596a0ebb6f2aa36d7a.png

Didn't catch a name, but also by Chris Lewis There is apparently a version of her not on the bike, a version of the bike without her, and a single wheel velocipede version.

image.png.16234c3e9a058209c10864bb6980a4a5.png

Edited by Cygnwulf
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Administrators

There are still items coming in!  We will be teasing the boxes leading up to the date (once everything is here and we have confidence that we can start making everything!) 
There will be three boxes - Expo, Punk, and Hobby box. those are the general themes. One focusing on general Con stuff like badges pens notebooks ETC. The punk box is the themed one with a lot of minis paints swag themed for that years theme.
Then the Hobby box is a bigger generic overall hobby experience box with things to use for the hobby such as a paint rack and photo booth ETC. We have plenty to tease for them and with the great news that our bottle supply came in yesterday that will help us greatly! 
Tons of cools stuff coming and will post them once i have studio photos and flyers for everything. (i dont know price points at this time, sorry)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

I went for the hobby box for RCL, but will probably go with expo or punk this time, I have a photo booth and a hobby holder already. Great stuff just not things I need again is all.  Hopefully nothing else in the box that I absolutely have to have and can't risk trying to grab as extras, lol

• Like 2

I'm not exactly sure right now but I might be safe from Swag at this point. I don't really game/use or paint non-fantasy figures, + I've got a light box (almost identical to the one shown) & I don't really need paint holders (got plenty of Typhoon branded racks, I just need to clean the table off to actually get some real use from them). So I'll be on the lookout for cut off dates for ordering & especially for how much contents I want from them.

I was going to run a game or two for the Con, but since I've done diddly squat with online TTRPG systems since RCon, I'm not exactly sure on that one. I don't want to say I'm running one & then drop again like last time. Still, first of March sounds like a good time to take some time off.

• Like 1
  • Members
5 minutes ago, haldir said:

I'm not exactly sure right now but I might be safe from Swag at this point. I don't really game/use or paint non-fantasy figures, + I've got a light box (almost identical to the one shown) & I don't really need paint holders (got plenty of Typhoon branded racks, I just need to clean the table off to actually get some real use from them). So I'll be on the lookout for cut off dates for ordering & especially for how much contents I want from them.

Same, hence my question about singles

also close to 800 bottles of paint and I can only use so much

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1