On 2/8/2021 at 7:38 PM, Sirithiliel said:

hmm looks neat but not my thing,  i don't really have a use for sci fi minis

9 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

The only thing that really interests me is the paints, and  possibly the light box. 

The paint rack doesn't fit in together with my HobbyZone racks, and I have heaps of cups already. 

I wonder which of the paints will be generally available afterwards?

^^ these. Any pictures of the light box and paint racks by chance? And hopefully the paints will be available later. Curious on the non-figure items, but sci-fi isn't my jam except in rare circumstances.

• Like 1
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I took some low quality screengrabs, I can take them down if someone (*cough* Jon *Cough*) is so inclined as to post the originals.  Also I apologize if I misspelled sculptor names....    

There are still items coming in!  We will be teasing the boxes leading up to the date (once everything is here and we have confidence that we can start making everything!)  There will be three boxes

I had a 'swatch party' on Twitch a few days ago. Here's a scan of the dried paint colours. The set of 12 is the set of commemorative paints included in the Hobby Box. The Plasma colours are the bliste

Posted Images

This was posted by @haldir in the Randomness Thread. Reposting it here so it will be a bit easier to find.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Reaper Virtual Expo Box includes:

1 RVE Paint Rinse Cup

1 Reaper U NoteBook

1 RVE Pen

1 RVE Commemorative Badge and Lanyard

4 Faction Stickers (Cyberists, Arkos, Mercury Fliers, and Roogtarki)

1 Grimm Mini (metal)

1 Sansavar Chung (Bones USA)

1 Genesis, Viceroy Assassin (Bones USA)

1 Chit Jubal, Arkos Chopper (Bones USA)

1 Roogtarki Ore Hound (Bones USA)

1 Plasma Paint Colors Traid

The RVE Punk Box includes:

1 Zara, Arko Jumper (Bones USA)

1 Devo Ranks, Cyberist (Bones USA)

1 Asanis, Mercury Flier (Bones USA)

1 Oonda, Roogtarki Smuggler (Bones USA)

1 Cyber Gang Fast Palette Paint Set $21.99

1 Cyber Metal Fast Palette Paint Set $21.99

1 pair of Cyber Glasses

1 Scarlet, Cyberist Dustrunner 75mm Metal Miniature

1 RVE Faction Logo Rinse Cup

1 Gift Voucher for $15

1 Velcro-backed Grimm Patch

1 Velcro-backed Viceroys Patch

The RVE HobbyBox includes:

1 RVE Commemorative MSP Colors Set (12 paints) $39.99

1 Online Gift Certificate to Reapermini.com ($25)

1 Brush C.U.P

1 Personal Acrylic Paint Rack

1 Pokey Tool

1 RVE Reusable Paint Pallet

1 Space Saver Light Box

1 Rook, Arkos Jumper (Bones USA)

1 Hobby Holder Grip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The color-coding was all Haldir, ask him about it.

• Like 1

It was more or less what I want out of the swag.

More or less, I'll prob just get individual items the weekend of the con.

Note: prices are comparable items in the retail store.

• Like 1

I got the mega bundle... it's expensive enough that you can get one of each of the 6 freebies for February. Kinda wish the selection of freebies was of more interest. I think 5/6 will end up in the next BoGW.

Interestingly, I haven't gotten a shipment notification yet.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Crowley said:

I got the mega bundle... it's expensive enough that you can get one of each of the 6 freebies for February. Kinda wish the selection of freebies was of more interest. I think 5/6 will end up in the next BoGW.

I also got the mega bundle, not as I'mpressed with the free models like you are but I'm just gonna use them for painting practice when I'm trying to nail a new technique. I really hope to grab a couple more of those paint racks after RVE wraps up.

41 minutes ago, Crowley said:

That is interesting.  The box is big enough that it will probably be shipped UPS.  I wonder with the east-coast snow if UPS is backed up.

Anyway, my mega-box is out for delivery today.  :devil:

54 minutes ago, Crowley said:

I ordered the Mega-Bundle on Monday evening (+extras), and I got the "Your Reaper order has received postage" notification yesterday.

Makes me wonder in what order they have them organized, or if RotW has it's own distinct courier service.

My real problem is that I may be away for several weeks, so I'll have to find a temporary address to redirect my orders to.

1 hour ago, Crowley said:

Yeah, ordered the morning of the 9th, and so far, nothing... :wacko:

I got the order confirmation, so... *shrug*

I just got a postage notice from a similar time. They are likely just a bit busy getting these packed. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:
5 hours ago, Crowley said:

Yeah, ordered the morning of the 9th, and so far, nothing... :wacko:

I got the order confirmation, so... *shrug*

I just got a postage notice from a similar time. They are likely just a bit busy getting these packed. 

Yeah, my shipping notification came in. Must have been a TON of orders.

• Like 2

So I received my mega bundle and there was a Mesuline Darkember Mini in the box. I don't see her name anywhere. Was she part of any of the boxes/promotions? Or did she just escape from the dungeons  of Denton?  I mean reaper's warehouse?

AJ

2 hours ago, amuller33 said:

So I received my mega bundle and there was a Mesuline Darkember Mini in the box. I don't see her name anywhere. Was she part of any of the boxes/promotions? Or did she just escape from the dungeons  of Denton?  I mean reaper's warehouse?

AJ

I also got an extra Mesuline Darkember with my mega bundle which arrived this morning. I love this company.

• Artists

I had a 'swatch party' on Twitch a few days ago. Here's a scan of the dried paint colours. The set of 12 is the set of commemorative paints included in the Hobby Box. The Plasma colours are the blister pack included in the Expo Box. My scanner is pretty close to true colour (of course your mileage may vary due to differences in monitors), but I think the Plasma colours are a little more vivid than they look in the swatch.

I've got the fast packs on the way and will have another swatch party on my birdwithabrush. Twitch channel. I imagine that I will also scan the new swatches. I will endeavour to remember to come post those here, but will almost certainly remember to put them up on my Facebook artist page.

From what was said on last night's Reaper Live, remaining box sets and Fast Palette boxes will go up for sale after they've finished fulfilling the swag boxes, and possibly individual paints. There was some discussion of whether these paints go on sale again later, but then people weren't sure and Ron wasn't able to take part to double check with him, so I'm not 100% clear on the status of that.

rve-box.jpg

rve-plasma.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Plasma colors could be dubbed "Superman's suit" :lol:

Thanks for the swatches as the paints are pretty much the only thing I'm really wanting from the swag.

• Like 4