A huge 2 for 1 KS!  

(You get BOTH Humans and Halflings in one project! )

Bloody Peasants! by Midlam Miniatures — Kickstarter

Story

"Oh no!  It's an armed agrarian uprising!"

Toiling in the fields for their feudal overlords, the peasants are equally quick to turn their tools to defending their lands from monstrous invaders or, when pressed to the limit, revolting and overturning cruel and greedy landowners.

Bloody Peasants!

A selection of human and halfling farmers in 28mm scale miniatures for all of your fantasy games.

You can choose from humans, halflings or both!

The Humans

A familiar sight in the villages surrounding Midlam.

e9c023aee888335f05922b5c31c9913e_origina
29d251ed7b0ee8cf17340fc49dbcb9bf_origina
9d13c608326835da0221b06f22a6128c_origina
3f10f1b8d7f7e97a9588f8b5939def56_origina
86dcb7ab431369afed0eb1063deabcfb_origina
c518eb847bee12747b811ea9012bdbb4_origina

The Halflings

A smaller folk, doing the same jobs as the longshanks.

5aa709fab6c6da5f0e58980f5ae7c964_origina
40f8d30990bd04beeefea29c8c94001d_origina
bf6ad1c33ff031c46e61ba3b5c204eb7_origina
0dbedc360fc0383dd18b4513a435057b_origina
119f5ccbd645157cd0252e42ba3820c7_origina
fec7f97c727c2fe38cfa1df757a51d98_origina

It's a Midlam project, so you know what that means;

Maybe a stretch goal, very possibly an early fulfillment, and absolutely no nonsense. 

Edited by Gadgetman!
  • Like 8
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As per usual with Midlam, they make something I want.

This time however I really am questioning myself to see if go all in, or just pick humans or halflings as they're practically the same design in different sizes.

• Like 1

*grumble* As a person who uses a scythe.. they're not holding those right!  

Erhem. Tempting... would be more tempting if I thought I was going to be hosting games again any time soon, but.. tempting. ^^;

Scythe positioning and all, I kinda like Mother Thyme. Things I didn't need right now... >.>

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ced1106
      "And some good news here. We're preparing the new Kickstarter right now, called "Sitting Folks". Yes, we want to create a lot of miniatures in sitting poses. The launching date is about the middle of November. Yes, we're still painting rewards from the previous campaign, but the new one will not affect the process." -- from the Dwarven Forge Gaming Talk forum!

• By ced1106
      £40 / $55 for The Cast. Metal miniatures.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blackstone/rising-tides

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/dwarves-a-class-of-their-own/description

Story
      Long gone is the time of Dwarves in Midlam, a city built over the ruins of their Middle Home, which lay between the Lost Mountains and the Southern Holds.  The Barons of Midlam have always claimed their city was gifted to them by the dwarves of old, and claim an ancient alliance, although dwarves have rarely been seen in the city, and must register their presence with the Town Council.
      Far to the North, so they say, lies the Lost Mountains, a place of legend and dragons.  It is said that many years ago, a dwarf came to Midlam in secret, hired two guides and headed North, never to be seen again.  There was also rumours that a group of grizzled dwarven mercenaries made the journey, but they too disappeared into folklore.
      Now rumours abound of Dwarven Adventurers, heading North once more, into the perpetual freezing wastes.  The frightened chatter speaks of their desire to rid the Mountains of the orcs and goblins and return the Dwarven King to his throne.  Nobody knows what truly lies North, but people fear the return of the old wars, rampaging dragons and a dark evil that has no name...

Dwarves - A Class of their Own

A set of 12  Male and Female 28m scale Dwarf Miniatures of different Character Classes for all your Fantasy Games.

(two of the set. )
    • By Cranky Dog
      Right on the heels of their last shipped campaign, Midlam Miniatures is back. After several years of halflings, the gnomes are back!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/gnomes-a-class-of-their-own

Also available in different pledge combos, two of the older campaigns:

I already own this one from 2018 (Common - Garden Gnomes):

Royal Court of the Common (Garden) Gnomes (2019):

• By ced1106
      I backed their original Mythic Battles: Pantheon. Good miniatures. 

IIRC, Mythic Battles: Pantheon core sets in the KS, and possibly some expansions in the PM. Expansion reprints were difficult because printer required a minimum number, and Monolith wasn't sure how many sets backers would want. Also, let me know how their fulfilment has been going. (Not to be confused with their former partner, Mythic games.)

More discussion on Dakka : https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/792719.page#11049486

EDIT: KS link! : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/mythic-battles-ragnarok

• Who's Online   11 Members, 2 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)