Sign in to follow this  
ThePolo

Marthrangul: All Dem Scales

35 minutes ago, ThePolo said:

Been a while since I've posted, but it's been a while since I finished something! Had this one sitting on my desk for the better part of a year. I'm hoping that he'll be able to see a game table, some day.

So many scales to paint. So many layers! I cheated, and base-coated with an airbrush, but still this one was time consuming!

And now, I FINALLY have a flight of all the chromatics to sit under my Ma'al Drakar

IMG_0039.jpg.ed47957e9674243005bb65e2d5971d5c.jpg

Do I recognize a Detolf display case?  I love the dragon, he is one of my favorites (I actually have painted the metal version of him twice, once as mine and once as  a commission that was later sold back to me)  you did a great job with the scales.  I love the wings as well.

• Like 4

On 1/22/2021 at 12:39 PM, Kangaroorex said:

Do I recognize a Detolf display case?  

Absolutely. I'm actually thinking of buying two more. My gaming space is in an unfinished basement, and the amount of dust on my minis in the case vs outside of the case is like day and night!

Thanks for the kudos, all!

• Like 1

Absolutely stunning! 

And I wouldn't call using an airbrush "cheating" - it's just another tool in the toolbox. ::):

• Like 1