A billion suns?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked this up.  It's a pretty wild game given that there is no pre game list building and it's played on 2-4 tables.   Also a lot of decisions to make as to what to do on a given turn it seems.

I was thinking of using this as an excuse to pick up some ships from dropfleet comander but it seems those aren't cheap even when in stock.    Similarly it wouldn't be inexpensive to expand my Star Wars Armada collection.

Probably I should instead pick up a second aeronef fleet and use those even if it's a bit off the beaten path as far as theming goes.

• Like 1

I built a decent amount of ships for Full Thrust back in 2000, all made of bits and shields from Gundam models of various scales. I think I might also still have some of the old original Eldar ships, and some unbuilt Babylon 5 ships that I got on clearance. And being an anime nerd, I definitely have most of the small Space Battleship Yamato ships released for the remake of the series (and a few of the older ones too). Plus, my buddy who is into 3D printing showed me some cool ship designs by One Page Rules.

So I am fully stocked if I decide to get back into starship warfare. But I will need to repair a few of those flight stands...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Aestivalis said:

I built a decent amount of ships for Full Thrust back in 2000, all made of bits and shields from Gundam models of various scales. I think I might also still have some of the old original Eldar ships, and some unbuilt Babylon 5 ships that I got on clearance. And being an anime nerd, I definitely have most of the small Space Battleship Yamato ships released for the remake of the series (and a few of the older ones too). Plus, my buddy who is into 3D printing showed me some cool ship designs by One Page Rules.

So I am fully stocked if I decide to get back into starship warfare. But I will need to repair a few of those flight stands...

Do you know if the One Page Rules ship are printable on a FDM printer?