Is the Miniature Monday product line continuing? Reaper_Jon previously posted the format was changing in 2021 and details would be coming in December (2020), but I haven't seen anything further.  I see all but one of the kits are out of stock, including the new kit with 20 paints. 

I infer the new format might be to buy the new Miniature Monday paint set then order the individual figures that will be painted each month separately rather than having monthly kits.  If that is correct, I guess I can just wait until the paint set gets back in stock then order it and the figures needed to "catch up".

Also, if the figures need to be ordered individually, I suggest it would be very helpful if the list was quarterly rather than monthly so there would be a bit more time to get them before the videos are posted.

Edit:  I found the info in Reaper's response to a Facebook comment - Paint sets every six months, figures to be announced monthly and ordered individually.

Edited by ferret