CAV websites

Stubbdog

Just kinda wondering how many of you here have or know of any other CAV related websites. Only ones I know about are:

• Mil-Net - great discussion site
  • Earthwalker's site - has potential to be a good information site if it were finished
  • Sparky's site - part of webring - ok start but hasn't been updated since 2002
  • Demongirls Gothic CAV - has a title on there and that s about it
  • Sanguine Reavers - another webring but strictly personal merc info
  • DragonFang - again personal merc site that hasnt been touched in forever

Basically, outside of here and Mil-Net, there is nothing that I have been able to find. Just wondering if any of you know of some decent sites (with pictures, battle reports, etc...)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops forgot about the new RC site.

Both Dark Storm and Bad Blood have been added to the favorites list. Do yall update them at all?

S-man, I noticed that on your picture on the front page there are 8 minis showing, yet in your gallery there are only 5. And from your news page, those 8 were done back the beginning of 2003. You paint anything new to put in the gallery?

Leech, only thing i really saw there was a table roster, so much for 100% he he he

The 100% is for effort :o)

Yes, I do update my website, but I'm loathe to do so until I've completed my additional companies..... wouldn't want to have to keep changing things.

I'll be adding some other content soonish.

Sorry man, I was just teasing. I could tell it was just a beginning.

Seems I have been practicing a lot of foot in mouth technique today.

I know I sound like a broken record, but, you ought to put pictures of your rides along with the roster. It makes it much more interesting for an outside viewer...

And Even More Updated Goodness!

Here it is, LMK what you think!!!

Earthwalker's

Tim

P.S. Still hoping Someone has a List of all the BL Sites!

I Will Be Posting a new Links Page Up soon!!

As I said in my original post, I think its a good informational website.

Suggestion: on the main page where you declare new updates, make sure to include the date (and dont forget to update that too when you do updates).

I am sure that as I am still learning this game, I will check your info here and there to get myself more familiar with the pros and cons of different designs.

so D when are we going to see yer website dedicated to CAV ::P:

I have been a BT player for 20+ years. I have been a player of CAV for, ..., well I actually havent played a game yet. I will be joining up with Mad Pat next weekend though.

I have purchased and primed up a bunch over the past few weeks though. When I get them painted, I will defintely put them on my site and let you know.