• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Toben
      The finished version of the mini WiP I was sharing earlier today.

I tried to use washes and played with basing this time around.

Any suggestions would be great as I don't feel as proud for this one as I did the Dark Chronicler Astrid I did back on May.

• By Rickdraco
      As I mentioned in the thread on the Captain with Terminator Honours, here is the best painted Dreadnaught I have done, the trident symbol on the  front is the chapter insignia. Let me know what you think!

• By Rickdraco
      I thought it would be cool to show off an older model I painted, this one is a vintage Space Marine Captain, painted in the colours of my own Chapter, the Sons of Poseidon.

Comments and criticisms always wanted, let me know what you think! The model was painted using Army painter paints.

• By Darcstaar
      This one is next in line.  He needs a better base.  

This is a standard Reaper 1 inch base.  And a sheet of embossed styrene cobblestone, for model railroading.  I superglued it on, trimmed around it with an X-Acto, then sanded it down to 800 grit.  Any gap left is going to get the Brush On Sealer treatment to deal with the seam.  After this I just superglued the Mocking Beast on.  No pin.
    • By Inarah
      "Starting with the latest expansion to the GURPS Action series (see Warehouse 23), your pledge of $3 secures you a PDF copy of GURPS Action 8 - Twists. This 10-page PDF, written by Sean Punch, aims to shake things up. "

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/warehouse23/steve-jackson-games-gurps-2021-pdf-challenge?

10 PDFs for as little as $3 seems like a deal. 
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)