On 3/15/2021 at 9:44 PM, Chaoswolf said:

Looking good!

Thanks!

21 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

CCCCHHHHAAAAOOOOSSSS!!!!

:lol:

fMSLjXb.jpg

Metally bit done.

The axe head and pointy shield thingy started with a base of Gunmetal Blue, the chainmail and spiky shoulder bits got a base of Gunmetal Grey.

They all then got a coat of Oily Steel, Black Wash, Oily Steel, Chrome and a final Black Wash.

Skulls next. 

• Like 13
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally back at this!

r5ZJcQ3.jpg

Painted his skull collection (Bonewhite/Iraqi Sand > Brown Wash > Bonewhite/Iraqi Sand > Bonewhite/Off-white > Sepia Wash)

Also did the skulls on the base, they're supposed to be floating in lava but that just makes no sense to me.

• Like 13
On 3/29/2021 at 9:07 PM, Glitterwolf said:

Super!

Thanks!

VWCcnGQ.jpg

Painted his boots, axe handle and arm wraps (Leather Brown/Scarlett Red > Leather Brown/Scarlett Red/Ochre Yellow > Brown Wash).

Also did the soles of his boots and his belt (Same as above but no Scarlett Red).

And some Brassy Brass bits.

Just need to finish his base and another one is done!

• Like 12
On 3/31/2021 at 5:16 AM, AussieAusborn said:

Great job painting these figs! A lot of fun variety and models in here, too. I especially like the skaven assassin, and the wight champion.

Thanks!

Finally managed to finish Laserian:-

8ZCI6Ny.jpgeiqgRCl.jpg

A mercenary by trade, years of beserker rituals and potions have left Laserian's mind trapped in a permanent state of rage.

Not sure who is next in the queue, been struggling to get in a painting mood lately.

• Like 13

Thanks guys!

Still not painting as much as I'd like, but at least I've made a start on the next one, Fahime:-

i2guc65.jpgKW99QAy.jpg

Fortunately, her face does not look anywhere near as bad as I thought it would (Just could not keep my hand steady painting her lips).

Her skin is a base of Rosy Flesh, with a Flesh Wash, highlights of Rosy Flesh and Rosy Flesh/Light Flesh (added some Scarlett Red to this for the lips) and then some thinned Rosy Flesh glaze.

Hair is next.

• Like 13

Ar0c6vn.jpg

Hair!

Started with many layers of Fire Orange/Ochre Yellow, then a Sepia Wash, then more Fire Orange/Ochre Yellow, added a bit more Ochre Yellow and then added a drop of Off-white.

Painting her crown next.

• Like 11

idSaYIl.jpg

Lots of metallics today.

Painted her crown, shoulder and shin pads in Orchid Purple, with a Black Wash and highlights of Orchid Purple and Orchid Purple/Chrome.

The blades of her daggers and a weird spiky bit on one of her boots were painted the same but with Oily Steel.

Finally, the trim on her shoulder/shin pads, dagger handles and armoured parts of her bra and thong were done in Brassy Brass, with a Brown Wash  and highlights of Brassy Brass and Brassy Brass/Polished Gold.

Continuing to have trouble "staying in the lines" painting this one, but she's getting there slowly if messily.

• Like 12
On 4/11/2021 at 3:36 PM, Chaoswolf said:

She's coming along very nicely. :winkthumbs:

Thanks!

7LvhrqC.jpgAYgWeTl.jpg

Painted her loincloth and thong (Hexed Lichen > Black Wash > Hexed Lichen > Hexed Lichen/Ghost Grey > Hexed Lichen glaze), made a bit of mess of her skin again, so had to re-paint some of it again.

Looking forward to getting this one off the table and no longer having to fight with her.

• Like 10

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.