Fallout Nukacola girl and alien

odinsgrandson

Here are a couple great characters for Modiphius' Fallout miniatures game that I got to paint up.

The first one is the Nukacola girl- sort of a pinup girl used in advertising for the brand, so she's wearing more makeup than most Fallout characters.

The second is the alien. If you don't recognize him from the game, that probably means that you didn't explore his location yet.

fallout-nukacola.jpg

fallout-alien.jpg

Edited by odinsgrandson
  • Like 21

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Admiral Apocalypse
      Hi everyone!!!

It has been launched yesterday Ancient Invader Ruins👽, my new kickstarter project based on miniature bases & deco props.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/admapocalypse/ancient-invader-ruins

The rest of ancient enigmatic buildings and relics left by bygones eras visitors  👽🛸 are the main elements of this new set of models now available as Physical Reward too!!! 🤯

What is included in the Core Set: 
      25 decorated miniature bases with 7 different sizes (pre-supported)
      6x25mm 6x32mm 4x40mm 3x50mm 4x65mm 80mm 120x92mm Bases have a full-cut on the underside to save resin

11 deco props (pre-supported) 

Unsupported models also included!!!

👉 In addition to the Core Set, the models included in my previous project 🏯 Lost Mage Tower 🧙‍♂️ are available as Add-ons!!! (digital reward only)

Don't forget to download the Freebie model on the main project page!!!

Thank you in advance for the interested and support

Cheers

The Admiral

YouCut_20220503_133741345.mp4
    • By Rigel
      (I've had these finished for a while and THOUGHT I'd posted them already, but the search engine can't find them.)

In the ancient days when the Solar System was young, the Martian Empire spread far and wide through the local outer spiral arm before the Veiled Catastrophe ended their hegemony. They built miracles and left behind marvels. Sometimes they left behind colonies. A few of these, such as the ancestors of the Andromedan Dominion, flourished. Others saw the colonists die off, to be replaced aeons later by evolved descendants of flora and fauna brought along during the terraforming (Martiaforming?) process. 

Still others suffered resource collapse, and the colonists relapsed into centuries of barbarism. Witness one such case.

Here are representatives of the Skull-Fang tribe, wielders of the sacred xolchu knife-axe (similar to our huckable Earth mambele knives):

And here their great rivals, the spear-wielding Moonspike tribe. 

Skirmishes between the two are a way of life since time immemorial. Only the greatest warriors go without a shield, preferring instead to dual-wield their own weapons and those taken from the enemy. 

Even in their reduced state, though, they have not lost the Martian intellect. Between clashes their bards create great sagas and carvings of incredibly advanced mathematics. Their shamans have deduced nuclear and relativistic physics from first principles. There simply isn't enough smeltable metal left to put their designs to use. 

Three local years after the disastrous First Contact with outward-expanding Earth forces, a temporary alliance of the tribes managed to build a working hyperdrive out of scrap metal bits and a stolen ray gun. Since then, their ballooning fleet of pirated ships has been kept in check only by internal struggles. Kinetic projectiles on gravity-slingshot orbits are their specialty, and the shock of having your ship depressurized by a knife thrown from several light-seconds away is one few spacers are prepared to deal with. 

• By Rigel
      More 15-mm goodness, this time 15mm in size. These are just little guys! I couldn't resist the singular eye and writhing tentacles.
      I haven't decided yet what role they should play, but they are very alien aliens.

More angles of the three:

I feel like they have some kinship with the three-eyed ASSIMILATOR from Antediluvian, though, and wanted a color scheme to suggest it.

They are probably, like my other cycloptic aliens, remote phylogenetic relatives of the Illyrians.

Just weird little guys! 
    • By Rigel
      A recent haul of great space aliens.
      I am very stoked about the avians from CP Miniatures. They combine retro menace with retro goofiness; the sort of monster that could be played by a puppeteer in a modified ape suit. 
      On the other hand, very large birds are scary! Emus won a war with Australians, and Australians toy with crocodiles and spiders! Cassowaries are lethal, flamingos can survive in hellish conditions, and we all know hornbills are some kind of Skeksis biding their time.

Diversity is important, so their skin colors will be patterned after the noble booby: some red, some blue, some yellow.
      The shaggy feathers, I'm thinking dark with shiny metallic highlights; not quite gorilla-suit black but subdued in comparison to the necks and hands. 

I'm also going to give them some funny headgear, doubtless inspired by both Marvin the Martian and the tufts of the Instant Martian minions.

What's giving me grief is the beaks. 

Should I do more flamingo

Toucan

Vulture

Hornbill

or other?

Oh, also looking forward to these fellas:

• Who's Online   8 Members, 2 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)