Movie Trivia

Darkrelease

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since no one has gotten mine yet, here are a few more quotes from the same film. Let us see if this helps.

"I immediately regret this decision."

"[W]here did you get a hand grenade?"

"I don't know."

"He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sintara look like a hobo."

"I don't know what we're yelling about!"

"I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother Dorothy Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again."

"Dorothy Mantooth is a saint! You understand me? Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!"

"Veronica and I trying this new fad called uh, "jogging". I believe it's "jogging" or "yogging". it might be a soft "j". I'm not sure but apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It's supposed to be wild."

yep, Katos final revenge on Tokyo is that he tries to pull the moon out of orbit and right atop Tokyo!

this guy is one of my favorite villians of all time (him and Keyser Soze). the man has the ability to inverse magic against itself, basically he can reverse any magic cast at him and manipulate it to his ends; plus he got a few devious tricks of his own.............