• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are some ensemble pictures of my entry in the "Dia de los Muertos" Sugar Skull Painting Contest. I had simply posted a closeup photo of the skull for the contest. This is the Bones version of 77116, Colossal Skeleton sculpted by Jason Wiebe. This Undead is Huge, 120mm tall, almost 5 inches. Notice I repositioned its arms and removed the shrouds that were hanging between its legs.

The other elements on the base are from Reaper Miniatures as well. There are 77528, Graveyard Ruined Fences by Bob Ridolfi, a 77531, Graveyard Fence Post and 77731, Gargoyle Finials also by Bob Ridolfi, a 77538, Gravestone of Sorrow sculpted by Julie Guthrie and one of the 77534, Tombstones sculpted by Kevin Williams. I used roots, birch tree seed hulls and various synthetic mosses to complete the scene. The base is 75mm (3 inches) wide and was 3d printed. Enjoy!

• By Iridil
      Another NPC - this time a 'robust' bard, with notions of being a fancy man. The blue vest did not work as well as I intended, and of course I noticed the bare spots on the base after photos - but had fun with the feather!

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone! With Halloween at the door, it promises to be a very colorful month. Here's 01545, Punkin' Headed Bugbear sculpted by Jason Wiebe. This Special Edition Miniature was originally available only at the 2014 Reaper Artist Conference. It was later release under sku: 04044. The base is a 74024, 40mm square plastic base.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Tirinha Fallowheart, a Dreadmere faction mini made by Reaper.

Didn't put much effort into this one, it's a nice mini but I think mine is a bit miscast (her details are a little soft and mushy in places).

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, now that the event is over, here are some more pictures of my entry in the 17th Quarterly contest. A big thanks to everybody that voted for me. This is a 77752, Female Minotaur sculpted by Jason Wiebe. It was a fun model to work on and I challenged myself painting object source lighting (OSL) on it. I made the fire with pieces of popsicle stick and Liquitex heavy gel medium.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)