• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ThriKeen Priest
      One of the bugs that always bothered me about the old site was how my shopping cart was never persistent, i.e. when I put something in my shopping cart and left it there, my cart would be empty when I came back a day or more later. I so looked forward to the new site coming out! Finally, I'd be able to shop, add a few minis to my cart, and when I reached the fre shipping level, fire off an order. Well, this still doesn't seem to be the case. I added several minis to my cart yesterday, and today my cart is empty. Is this such a hard issue? Is it working as designed? Is it not the best way to function? To think of all the minis I would have bought had they but persisted in my shopping cart!
    • By ThriKeen Priest
      One of the bugs that always bothered me about the old site was how my shopping cart was never persistent, i.e. when I put something in my shopping cart and left it there, my cart would be empty when I came back a day or more later. I so looked forward to the new site coming out! Finally, I'd be able to shop, add a few minis to my cart, and when I reached the fre shipping level, fire off an order. Well, this still doesn't seem to be the case. I added several minis to my cart yesterday, and today my cart is empty. Is this such a hard issue? Is it working as designed? Is it not the best way to function? To think of all the minis I would have bought had they but persisted in my shopping cart!
    • By HolkDiggity
      Here is my take on the Bones 4 Grubs from the Fan Favorites Expansion. I really wanted to try out Michael Proctor's dot texture method, and I had these two primed and ready so I went for it! Someone on facebook called them Evil Croissants, and now that's all I can think of when I see them.

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

I envisaged the prarie tick queen as a monstrous bloodsucker so I gave her a red bloated body. The markings on the body are meant to be blood vessels inside her but I think I made them too dark.

Thanks for looking!!

• By Ash Adler
      Getting back to painting, after a brief break to take care of some other things.  This was my first attempt at a non-humanoid/skeleton, so I had trouble judging the proper size for the striations on the carapace (which is to say that they're generally too short and thick ), but it was fun to try doing a different material effect.

As usual, more pictures and thought process at my blog: link

Looking back at it now, I should've shaded more of the flat area of the red and done more to separate the body from the ground.  The eyes are a bit sloppy, too, but they're so damn small that I'm amazed at how cleanly others have painted them.  There's also an ugly gap between the Bones base and the actual base, though that's because I'd overestimated the strength of the bond (using just PVA and spackle) and broke it off, and then I just superglued it back in place as closely as I could without adding any more filler.  On the plus side, I think the blood stains and the white "reflection" lines on the red areas both added nice touches without being overpowering or garish.

C&C welcome
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)