Getting to Know You, February 2021

35 minutes ago, Great Khan Artist said:

I used to get excited when the Greyhound bus drove past the feedlots and Eau de Manure filled the air. It meant I was almost home! It still smells like money to me. 

We used to raise cattle on the farm, and my brother used to work at the stockyards. City folk might plug their nose, but to me manure always seems to have an earthy sweetness to it.

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feed @buglips*the*goblin whenever he's in town. He seems to be attracted to me, god bless him, and I feed him mostly chicken tenders and whatever American fast food he requests.

Okay, it’s a day late, but I made my Chinese food.    Pork lo Mein stir fry   Chicken and broccoli (since I didn’t have any beef)   I’m stuffed!

I'm trying to slog through my Reaper Challenge League entries, but I haven't been well the last week (thankfully not that, don't worry, I've been tested) so my hands were a 'tiny' bit shaky and I ende

Posted Images

On 2/24/2021 at 3:37 PM, Crowley said:

*pulls robes hurriedly out of the dirty-ish laundry pile* 

Wednesday, February 24: Of all the places you've traveled, what was your least favorite? (and why?) Where is one place you have no interest in ever visiting?

London. Too many people, too much pollution, too noisy. Oh yeah, constant getting called a "Jock" (ie vaguely derogatory term for a scot) isn't that much fun either.

23 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

Thursday, February 25: What’s your favorite scent?

Man-made would have to be Karma from Lush. It's a mix of patchouli/orange/pine and just smells amazingly calming.

Natural, Bluebell Woods in spring. The smell and colour is phenomenal and it's one of my favorite times of year 

eaab9d5abf29b23e70694d111c290d3b.thumb.jpg.e1de94851eb0cb16b93797033a95efe9.jpg

Edited by Kuroneko
  • Like 13
1 hour ago, TaleSpinner said:

Friday, February 26: If you were a wrestler or other dramatic character, what would be your entrance theme song?

To be honest, when I was still active in Kickboxing I entered the ring while AC/DC - Hells Bells played

I'm rolling thunder, pouring rain
I'm coming on like a hurricane
My lightning's flashing across the sky
You're only young, but you're gonna die
I won't take no prisoners, won't spare no lives
Nobody's putting up a fight
I got my bell, I'm gonna take you to hell
I'm gonna get ya, Satan get ya
Hells bells
Hells bells, you got me ringing
Hells bells, my temperature's high
Hells bells
I'll give you black sensations up and down your spine
If you're into evil, you're a friend of mine
See the white light flashing as I split the night
Cos if good's on the left then I'm sticking to the right
I won't take no prisoners, won't spare no lives
Nobody's puttin' up a fight
I got my bell, I'm gonna take you to hell
I'm gonna get ya, Satan get ya
  • Like 10
1 hour ago, TaleSpinner said:

Friday, February 26: If you were a wrestler or other dramatic character, what would be your entrance theme song?

I guess for wrestling I'm gonna go with "gotta gotta go!" the Austrian death machine cover version. mostly because I'd have to be some kind of joke match.

maybe uriah heap's "return to fantasy" if it's a deal where I can use a death trap dungeon like a proper kobold.

Edited by Werkrobotwerk
  • Like 7

Ride of the Valkyries. I’d swoop in with wings and a silly horned helmet (this is wrestling we’re talking about, historical/cultural accuracy need not apply), but then I’d get all tangled in the wires, fall and break my leg. My glorious career ended before it could begin! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10
4 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

If I'm entering a ring, you better believe "Never Gonna Give You Up" is gonna play. I'd be a joke on so many levels.

• Haha 7