As every year I make at least one Pit Fighter as a sacrifice to a Mordheim revival, I started out early this year.

For the holidays, a friend got me the Greenfield Grasshuggers Blood Bowl team, despite me not playing, he said it felt weird to have a team named in my honor but I didn't own it.  So instead, he enabled this horror:

Out of the cruel depths of Mordheim's cheapest fighting pits comes the never-victor, the eternally battered Halfling Gladiator only known as Bloodytoes!

20210204_200841.thumb.jpg.e6208a641810645171bdb32a712e57b2.jpg20210204_200851.thumb.jpg.57bb8da4299e0e200229ec910806f374.jpg

The other is an as-is Ogre Gladiator from Knightmare Models.  Delightfully retro.20210204_200344.thumb.jpg.c38e2ad23f8139bf006c661e5b19cb09.jpg20210204_200350.thumb.jpg.4ce5ada1e13bf690997a7eb99790be42.jpg20210204_200356.thumb.jpg.48d226df00d1b69e323e8f97326a867b.jpg

• Like 22

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      A very fitting tribute to the classic days of Mordheim.  I'm glad they're doing both physical and STLs...I like to copy everything and mirror it when I print multi-part pieces to get more variety.

They've also got several add-ons of some of their existing conversion sets.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grimforge/scoundrels-of-the-damned-ruins?ref=user_menu

"Mighty backers, welcome to the second campaign by Grimforge Miniatures!
      A difficult year has passed for all and we have worked hard on a lot of projects but the main project which has lead our work is to create a new range of multicomponent miniatures capable to give you the opportunity to assembly a lot of different warbands, an evolving  expandable system born to integrate old and new models and kit for the best kitbash you can imagine.
      we have decide to keep the grimdark fantasy style full of citations from the 90's period and from the paint of artists like hyeronimus bosch.
      We have also taken the big decision to release for the first time also a digital version of this kit to give everyone the opportunity to print their scoundrels at home.  So you have 2 options: traditional resin models or Stl files. 

We have sculpted a complete multicomponent kit and we have a solid range of Stretch Goals to give you the opportunity to unleash your scoundrels during your games. All our miniatures are cast in Italy with high quality resin, the best way to give you miniatures as faithful as possible to the original sculptures. If you already know our models, you already have proof of the quality of our products. On the other hand, if this is your first experience with us then you are even luckier! in the last year we have improved the quality of our models and our efficiency so you will receive our best job!
      here are the "Scoundrels of the damned ruins": mercenaries, treasure seekers, cutthroats... these are the scum who are ravaging the Damned Ruins and you will be able to assembly a warband in a lot of different styles, from pirate to landsknecht with a moltitutide of weapons and accessories."

• By Lidless Eye
      I'd been in a little bit of a painting slump since we had to put our older dog to sleep.  I'd been going from project to project and painting here and there but nothing came close to being finished but terrain.  Miniatures themselves had too many details.

The recent arrival of RBJ Game Company's "Yippers & Squealers" Kickstarter helped.

First up is Pokechop the Porkgre, quite a massive beastie.

Wyllow the Witch ws another mini from the Kickstarter.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/greebo-games/thundercoguarfalconbeards

Story
      By participating in this campaign you fully accept the Terms and Conditions - as stated in the Risks and Challenges section - in their entirety.
      Depending on the amount of orders received for each project, delivery dates might vary. The initial shipment dates indicated are not final, and even though we're committed to giving all our customers the best service we can, sometimes the amount of orders received might make the final shipment date vary compared to our initial estimates. Please keep this possibility in mind before placing your order.
      Regarding both the bundles and the stretch goals described above, no swaps of model of any kind are allowed. Therefore, please don’t ask us to swap any stretch goal with other add-ons or any perk models with other miniatures, because that cannot be done.
       Wait a minute… the estimated delivery time is after only three months? A Greebo campaign?!
      Oh yes, and here’s why: We’ve started production already! We’re convinced that we can at least reach the main campaign goal, which is why we started the whole manufacturing process. Therefore, the second you complete your Pledge Manager (let us remind you, if you don’t complete it, there will be no shipment, so do it!) your package will be processed and sent, as simple as that.
      We want to open and close this campaign in a record time, and we’re confident that we can do it!
       To follow, we would like to demonstrate to you how our renderings are identical to what you will receive:
       The top image is the digital 3D rendering of the piece, the bottom one is a photo of the actual miniature you will get.
    • By Lidless Eye
      The other set of first completed miniatures of 2021, miniatures from the Dunkeldorf range from King Games.  Very inspired by Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay.

The majority of them are from the newer Prancing Peacock Kickstarter but some selections I made were from the existing line.

The tables and chairs are cheating, I think they're from Mantic Terrain Crate and were ready already, I didn't back for any of the extra scenery from Dunkeldorf.

The Tavern Crowd:

The assorted masses:

The more militant members:

And assorted others:

• By Lidless Eye
      In my first set of finished miniatures in 2021, a selection of heroes from Stonehaven Adventurers 2020 Kickstarter.  They were primed at the end of 2020 after a end of year arrival, but painted over the last month or so.

The whole of my finished ones:

The Orcs:

My favorite of the set.  They showed her as concept art on Instagram about 3 projects ago, I'm glad to see her in physical form finally.

The Goblins:

I got a very Nott the Brave vibe from this one:

A Kobold with some fancy gear:

Some live some day in the way of the froggy guys:

Tieflings:

A Dragonborn Wizard:

Some live some die in the way of this Hobgoblin Guy...wait I used that one already?  Darn.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 2 Anonymous, 49 Guests (See full list)