77039 BONES Janan, Female Dragon Slayer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By maphatter
      The latest MODULAR DIGITAL BATTLEMAP expansion seeks to take the Meanderverse back in time and underwater to the glory days of this technological legend some say was a paradise - others a ferocious war machine. Dock at the Port, stroll through the Atlantean Water Gardens and explore the alien wonder of this mystical city on dry land - and then again after a cataclysm sinks it beneath the waves. Preview the campaign HERE. Launches July 21st on Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/meanders-5-rpg-modular-digital-battlemaps-atlantis

• By Grumpy Gnome
      Fireforge makes some great figures. Here is their latest KS.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fireforgegames/stone-realm-hard-plastic-multi-part-dwarves-in-28mm-scale/description

• By Darcstaar
      Ok.
      Prepping for the next Bones I WIP.
      The Eyes Have It!
      I have this in metal too, so I’m planning to do both together.  You can see I did some surgery on the metal one.  Lots of hole drilling after cleaning mold lines.

• By Athys
      Hi! Thats my first time at these forum. 

First i want to apologize for my bad english.

And now... Here they are! The goblin bombs from Mad Dragon, three miniatures i found in a friend's garage long time ago. 

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did when painting them.

• By Mckenna35
      Stumbled across this and thought others might find it of interest.  They certainly have some different figures.  

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wildspire/monsters-of-solan-fantasy-monster-miniatures

tory

Welcome!
       Need generic and predictable miniature designs?? We are not for you. 
       Imaginative fantasy absolutely requires imaginative miniatures.  Our primary aim is to provide miniatures that surprise backers and enhance their creativity and spark their imagination. Made for fantasy tabletop role-playing games, like Dungeons and Dragons and Pathfinder, but also for painters and collectors. 
      Special thanks and recognition to 3D modeler, Miguel Zavala, aka MZ4250. Many of the designs in this set were designed and crafted by him.  See his Patreon for many FREE 3D printable STL file for download. From this set, his works include: the Lamia, Wyrmling, Lizardfolk, Tiefling Outlander, Deep Gnome, Sharkenbear, Beer Golem, and Ratmancer. The design and size of some of these have been modified for this campaign. 

• Who's Online   15 Members, 3 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)