Zombicide: Undead or Alive

ced1106

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whelp second time from this canadian distributor that has gotten delivered to the wrong post office so delivery is delayed. Supposed to be end of today (after reschedule from 1st) but no idea. Was only supposed to be a few hours away so no clue why it hasn't been delivered. I think Lion Rampant did the last CMON too. 

14 hours ago, lexomatic said:

Whelp second time from this canadian distributor that has gotten delivered to the wrong post office so delivery is delayed. Supposed to be end of today (after reschedule from 1st) but no idea. Was only supposed to be a few hours away so no clue why it hasn't been delivered. I think Lion Rampant did the last CMON too. 

Turns out all orders were listed on manifest but not picked up at once ( over the course of the week). Last packages for Canada getting picked up today , and probably includes mine. So likely a delivery next week. Would be nice if it was clear. Anyway if anyone was curious it's the equivalent of shipping label created but not picked up.

Super stoked to have lost a few survivors on one ing because the tray split and everything went flying. Bad design. I'm ditching the trays asap. Space saving too. No reason to display unless you paid them. .. which I will.

• Like 1

Mine showed up Monday (or Tuesday). As normal with cmon the sculpts are nice. In particular the horses are awesome. I do want to compare them to earlier Zombicide minis as they seem slightly taller/lankier? I hope it isn’t more scale creep. 

18 hours ago, lexomatic said:

Super stoked to have lost a few survivors on one ing because the tray split and everything went flying. Bad design. I'm ditching the trays asap. Space saving too. No reason to display unless you paid them. .. which I will.

The trays take up so much space. I try to condense all CMoN KS stuff into the main game box using plastic baggies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CashWiley said:

The trays take up so much space. I try to condense all CMoN KS stuff into the main game box using plastic baggies.

My plan too. Though this is the only box I have, so I plan to move ALL my Z minis to a clamshell I'm sorting minis to, and all my rules/tiles/cards in the game box

• Like 2

Shipment coming from Miniature Market something-something of all places. Anyone else getting them through an OLGS?

I know MM has some sort of relationship with CMON, as they've sold CMON exclusives, after CMON shut down their online store?

Bday was last week, so I'm opening the stuff for Christmas! 🎄