New Gallery Is Up

Vaitalla

• Reaper User

Hello, everyone! Just wanted to let y'all know that the brand new "NEW" Gallery is up, right inside the Showcase. This is where all the fresh new pics (both of brand-new minis and older minis that Ron's kept hidden from the light of day in his Vault of Darkness...) will appear each month, before they are distributed to their appropriate sub-galleries and yet more pretty pewter takes their place. Enjoy!!

--Anne :)

p.s. for those of you who get lost easily:

http://www.reapermini.com/gallery/newpainted

p.p.s. I got a little wacky on the descriptions. I promise it'll pass. Any lunacy is purely my own and only encouraged by where I work...really. ::D:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha!

Werebear, 2753 from Dark Heaven, painted by Jay Johnson (bet you thought I forgot this one, Stormy!).

Actually, V. I did think so. But the Wererat was a much, much better paint job than the bear.

Again, my supreme thanks in giving me the honor of painting that miniature. Two of my finest works ever.

--LSH

Yep, very cool stuff. Love the descriptions on some of em too, especially the faceless horror.

One thing though, Anne. When I click on the Mountain Troll, I get a broken image. Just an FYI, in case it's something on your end and not something screwy with my 'puter.

One thing though, Anne. When I click on the Mountain Troll, I get a broken image. Just an FYI, in case it's something on your end and not something screwy with my 'puter.

I actually had the problem with the last two minis, the assassin and the troll, when I clicked for the larger view, the image was not loading.

I want to see the red swirly cape!

One thing though, Anne.  When I click on the Mountain Troll, I get a broken image.  Just an FYI, in case it's something on your end and not something screwy with my 'puter.

I actually had the problem with the last two minis, the assassin and the troll, when I clicked for the larger view, the image was not loading.

I want to see the red swirly cape!

good to know it's not just me. And yeah, I wanna see the red swirly cape too. :down:

• Reaper User

Okie, strangely, they would show up when I went to delete them, but no show normally...they are currently in Photoshop, undergoing harsh experimentation to find out how they got the power to go invisible!! I'll try to have 'em up within the hour, otherwise Monday. :;): Thanks for the heads-up, guys!!!

--Anne

p.s. Two harsh experiments later...ah HAH! Fixed. ::D:

Being the painter of the Horror i must say that painting all those eyes is definitely good practice for anyone. Ugh, i thought they would never end (don't get me started on the teeth) :). Great pics and paint jobs all around.

Chris

Personally, I like the Gravedigger and Henchman... but that's just me...  :lol:

:devil:

Congrats on the first addition to the Galleries dude! :lol:

Tommy.

Indeed! - very spiffy! - wish there was a shot of the TOP of the coffin too!!! Hope to see Mo-ooore!

Yah?!