SO when I saw the Norker minis awhile back, I knew they would work well with the Mushroom, Goblins, et al.

They are delightfully horrid Little Fellows. Here they are based up:

DSCN0378.thumb.JPG.f659926115498847516e7bbdce0a27c0.JPGDSCN0377.thumb.JPG.f7ae8c9f5673944d52d0d7f88da901b3.JPG

I am doing them up to match some of the Mushrooms, suggesting a kinship. I did the skin, eyes, & teeth (the teeth got a touch up after the photo) yesterday:

DSCN0421.thumb.JPG.983070efdef9ba36cdd5cf847c2d33dc.JPG

More whenever.

• Like 16

I like them, they keep reminding me of certain kobolds/gnome types from a comic I like to read ( melissande the young witch).

Those are dumb and evil, but way too funny.

Love them!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

I like them, they keep reminding me of certain kobolds/gnome types from a comic I like to read ( melissande the young witch).

Those are dumb and evil, but way too funny.

Love them!

Thanks, Glitter. I am glad you like them.

They are just too silly to let there appearance detract from their charm. The Boar riding Boss looks to be airborne thanks to an  imaginative bit of sculpting.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, malefactus said:

Thanks, Glitter. I am glad you like them.

They are just too silly to let there appearance detract from their charm. The Boar riding Boss looks to be airborne thanks to an  imaginative bit of sculpting.

I think that during the ride that boss will slowly bump off and in the end we will see a running boar and the rider will be behind the boar holding the boar's tail so he won't fall..

• Haha 2

Despite the weather & power failures, I got a little work done on my Norkers:

DSCN0425.thumb.JPG.b138a8f240bfbed16fc7f902ef189ec8.JPGDSCN0426.thumb.JPG.b07cd38a7c61115e94b5f6a3f5454c84.JPG

The Mushroom Fellow(s) give you an idea where the skin coloration came from.

More as things develop...probably.

• Like 9

They fit in very well.

Your World feels like a movie or a fantasy novel sometimes.

So many things to see and to think about.

I like to think of stories as you might have noticed, your stuff lends itself well for that.

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

They fit in very well.

Your World feels like a movie or a fantasy novel sometimes.

So many things to see and to think about.

I like to think of stories as you might have noticed, your stuff lends itself well for that.

Thanks, Glitter. I have been fortunate to have a lot of things available that work with my ideas or could work with a little conversion work.

I do try to have the pieces done such that they generate stories. I am happy that this is the case with you.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, malefactus said:

Thanks, Glitter. I have been fortunate to have a lot of things available that work with my ideas or could work with a little conversion work.

I do try to have the pieces done such that they generate stories. I am happy that this is the case with you.

My threads are a tad darker but I do get a lot of inspiration from the way you build and paint things.

The liberating idea of just creating a World or an Army or an Civilization without having to think if it's permitted in a certain Game/Ruleset or whatever, was a real eyeopener.

The idea of photobackdrop terrain, I made a few thanks to yours.

Every day I look at what you did and I always like it.

And I fondly remember another older craftsman @catdancer I'm not even sure if he's still around, but his older threads are also very inspiring.

I love your stuff Al, even if I'm more into Reptiles and Undead, I did have a Night Goblin Army a few decades ago, so the love for the mischievous little critters is still there.

Your witches, psychofairies and mushrooms are a joy to see and I love to make up stories around them.

So thanks for the inspiration, the joy you bring, especially in these days it's good to see things that can make one smile.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

My threads are a tad darker but I do get a lot of inspiration from the way you build and paint things.

The liberating idea of just creating a World or an Army or an Civilization without having to think if it's permitted in a certain Game/Ruleset or whatever, was a real eyeopener.

The idea of photobackdrop terrain, I made a few thanks to yours.

Every day I look at what you did and I always like it.

And I fondly remember another older craftsman @catdancer I'm not even sure if he's still around, but his older threads are also very inspiring.

I love your stuff Al, even if I'm more into Reptiles and Undead, I did have a Night Goblin Army a few decades ago, so the love for the mischievous little critters is still there.

Your witches, psychofairies and mushrooms are a joy to see and I love to make up stories around them.

So thanks for the inspiration, the joy you bring, especially in these days it's good to see things that can make one smile.

I don't think catdancer ever made it back to the craft after his stroke. It has been a couple years since his last visit.

I am happy you enjoy the stuff AND get ideas from it all. I appreciate your ongoing support., Glitter.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Great job!
Better stand far behind him, I'm not sure how proficient he is with that bow.

If he was Cupid, we would have become extinct hundreds of years ago.

Thanks, Glitter I am happy you like him.

• Haha 3

Determined little buggers, aren't they?

I think they will go through anything to reach that Bar you're building!

Wonderful work again!

And as usual the bases make them even better, it shows off their size next to the shrooms.

I imagine one could walk in tall grass and feel a sting.

A bug? Thorns? Nope, a happy little Norker, stabbing away in your leg..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1