• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Evilhalfling
      Well either she is a giant or she is carrying a collection of children's skulls.  Painted for a Trio with @Pochi and @Kuroneko The base seemed to take forever, the first one I have put on a slant, previously I built up a hill rather than tilting the base, and using park ledges for a horizontal plane. The tree is made from twigs and flocking.   One of these days ill figure out trees.    the painted backdrop  is a Bob Ross inspired mountain on canvas that I did last year. They work pretty well together but not enough for me to  tie in the colors of the grass and match the tree more carefully.  Next time I do this with a landscape I will choose one that is less busy, or at least focuses the eye toward the mini.     

• By Bustawolf
      Always really loved this model this is my second go at it. Thought I would try something different with the clothes most of the painted ones I've seen are very brown.
    • By Vacaroja
      One of the newer minis from Dark Sword Miniatures. I saw this at the beginning of December and immediately thought of my best friend. As it took me until just this past week to finally find time to paint her, and my BFF lives in London, it's a much belated Christmas present. But worth the wait, I think.

She has a little friend hiding in the flora too.
    • By imars
      For a recent game I was able to finish these two pieces, Svetlana, Frost Giant Princess and Boerogg Blackrime, Frost Giant Jarl. I was going for a whiter skin on the giants. I tried it on Boerogg, but it did not work out like I wanted so I left Svetlana the way she was. 

If you want to see their in between stages, check out my blog. 

• By Evilhalfling
      So I was really proud of this guy, am planning on submitting this for the inspiration Gallery
      I think it was new for bones 3, so this may be one of the first painted. 

Oh there is a metal version - sculpted and painted by DKS. 
      aw man.... I need to fix some stuff. 

Also when I first based it the leaves were too bright and stole attention.  (also a criticism  of my Reapercon entry)  So I tried adding some dull brown paint to tone it down.
      I think it worked and may go back and do the same to Treetop Pheonix. 

• Who's Online   21 Members, 4 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)