Bombshell Miniatures ISW-71B Scoutship model & STL

Thought some of you might find this of interest:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bombshellminis/isw-71b-scout-ship?ref=user_menu

Available as either a physical model or STL

ff0ee95472e8651a9be08c79bd056ee7_origina

Command power. Command efficiency. Command versatility. Command respect.

Able to go from atmosphere to Jump in under 18 cronons. Equipped with four Ultonium-powered 418ml SXV-55 Bust-A-Drives™. Voted Starship and Pilot's Scout Ship of the Year. Available with three different equipment payloads. The fastest, safest, most versatile scout ship you will ever fly.

The all new ISW-71B.

Boldly go.

ISW-71B SCOUT SHIP

Illyrian Ship Works is renowned for excellence in both design and efficiency. The ISW-71B is no exception. It sets the new standard for classic design with modern performance.

89cf92cb5946d649e339aecbc3b78a86_origina

The Scout Ship Miniature Kit is a "game" scale multi-part model pressure cast in high quality urethane resin for easy assembly. It is sized to be compatible with most 28-35mm miniatures for tabletop battle games and RPGs.  The kit may be upgraded through unlocked stretch goals or with Add-On packs available through the Kickstarter project.

THIS MODEL WILL BE AVAILABLE AS BOTH A RESIN KIT AND AS STL FILE DOWNLOADS.

In the CORE SET you will get :

• 1 ISW-71B Scout Ship kit
  • Unlocked Stretch Goals
67b0a7a4d8c32882b4e053a3fbb2b109_origina

The ship measures 12"/30.48cm in length overall with a 4.75"/12.06cm diameter hull and an 8"/20.30cm wingspan. It should be suitable for any scenario in the COUNTERBLAST Adventure Battle Game and will fit in on the tabletop with plenty of  scenery and vehicles for other games.

f2c60240d86ee75ce3d70a92b80d4e90_origina
823ba5c2efd6d13dafad3efdc57fbb8d_origina

There are two basic pledges - The Scout Ship Resin Kit which is a physical model kit that will be shipped to you once production is complete or the Scout Ship STL Digital Kit which you can download. Each kit has all the same parts and will include all of the the unlocked CORE stretch goals.

We have also added the LANCER Backer Level. This is an a la carte level for backers who may want access to the pledge manager after the campaign ends, or may only want certain individual Add On items.
*NOTE - THIS LEVEL DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FREE STRETCH GOAL ITEMS AVAILABLE ON THE OTHER BACKER LEVLES*

c30b42038261a28858c1b39e56290661_origina
50ece8560986cdc786195aa3b10f4578_origina
c352eded5bc704b08bd93c138e1ca9ad_origina
8093126fba98a82a645a70e229132daf_origina
04ca23b55e57161b222cae6990ed4e5b_origina

The parts have been test-printed on EPAX X1K and EPAX E10 resin printers. All of the parts have been sized to fit on a build plate that has a 130.56mm (L) x 82.62mm (W) x 155mm (H) build volume.

Throughout the campaign we will be sharing pics from other printers in FDM materials too.

c27b40fe4a948acbaadb88072c5cd6b3_origina
4fd067ec90b42aab5588ee4ba9a48f82_origina
26025781abf44017c615c9c5c2eb6aa3_origina

Edited by Mckenna35
Trimmed
  • Like 4

27" long!  

WAR ROCKET LAUNCHED!

c366ed392f74b7b68c3389359d533e19_origina

We have posted the War Rocket bundle to the Add Ons section. No stretch goal required! Just increase your pledge amount at any backer level to get all of the items to make this kit. 

e08bba208e78414ca7a6262f1ec02420_origina

CALCULATE YOUR PLEDGE

• You can get this Add On at the LANCERS level, and if you do, you will get the unlocked stretch goal items like the Sensor Package, etc.
  • CORE Resin/Digital Level - If you ONLY want the War Rocket Kit and NOT the Scout Ship Kit, and have ALREADY pledged $100/$25, just edit your pledge for the difference in price. It you want BOTH the Scout Ship AND the War Rocket, add on the full amount.
d421df49d7f62074e5b420fa3e6eadee_origina
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Clearman
      Move Marvel United Chibi's

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/marvel-united-x-men

• By Annie
      ENDS 8PM BST 14TH APRIL

Hi Chums! Sorry I left it so late to post, I have been ill the whole Kickstarter! Just scrambling now in the last few hours - despite this though it's going brilliantly!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badsquiddogames/women-of-ww2-soviet-russia-28mm-miniatures

We are close to the last stretch goal now - an adoring fan for our guitar player! Yes you heard that right!

Unlocks have been:
      Winter Tank Riders Pack A
      Winter Tank Riders Pack B
      Winter Tank Command
      Winter Tank Hunters
      Dzhulbars the Mine Hunting German Shepherd with handler
      Kneeling Sniper Team in snow suits
      Lyudmila Pavlichenko
      Anti Tank Rifle Team
      Traffic Controllers
      Winter Advancing Command
      Dancers
      Guitarist

The Eastern Front is obviously a very grim setting, and whilst fascinating to research, it can get very heavy! This range has a much less jolly feel than the last load of Home Front British miniatures, for obvious reasons (being more front line based) but I wanted to add some endearment in there to make people smile. And when I research these projects, the people definitely make their way into my heart through the memoirs and photographs. So I'd like them to be having a bit of fun.

So far we have the accordion player and dancers, and these will fit brilliantly with them to make a nice camp fire diorama (check out our camp fires too!).

Cheers all!
      Annie
      Bad Squiddo Games Bosslady

• By Auberon
      I didn't see this KS listed after a quick search.  I like the painters, and I like HD, but there's just so much free stuff out there now...

Miniature Painting Masters

Story
      Welcome Table-Top Fans!
      Welcome to the Miniature Painting Masters video series. Here you will learn the secrets of the world's best miniature painters!
      We have partnered up with 4 of the best painters in the industry. Each one will paint 12 different miniatures to their highest level of quality. Then you, the backers, will choose 24 miniatures for us to paint on camera (6 models from each painter). This gives you the opportunity to select only the very best work from each painter!
      NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! This series is perfect for beginners and professionals alike. Our goal is to help you quickly improve your skills by building upon each subsequent lesson. Each video will introduce new skills and techniques to help you quickly master the art of miniature painting. By end of the series - you will be a miniature painting GOD!
    • By Auberon
      I have some of Zabavka Workshop's resin but haven't played with any of their .stl files.

Wargame Resin & .STL Base Toppers

We know creating bases for miniatures is a struggle for many of us, especially when it comes to armies.
      It's a hell of a work...
      We realized that we are not alone thanks to the feedback from the backers of 2 previous projects on Kickstarter and our community.
      We share your pain and that's why we decided to create 100+ Unique Resin and 3D Printable (.STL) Base Toppers for our community.
      For this campaign, we've prepared 10 thematic sets of base toppers and several sets of elements for decoration.
      And this is just for the start, the rest depends on the speed of unlocking stretch goals😉

We've specially designed them in the form of toppers to reduce the cost of printing for you.
      Because the cost of printing a round base is more expensive than the cost of buying a black plastic base.
    • By Mckenna35
      Finished a couple more gang members for Warlord Games Judge Dredd game.  Painted with reaper and Vallejo.  In theory they'll get used for demos so I didn't want to burn a lot f time on the bases.  These were some of their first figures in their new resin.  It's kind of like Bones I as far as material goes.  Also think they some of their early  ones in 3d modelling as the "engraving" is almost too light.  makes it hard to pick out details and you've got to be careful not to apply too heavy a coat or you'll fill in lines pretty easily.

• Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)