GURPS Game

Colonel Kane

I apologize for being a little quiet in this.  Joe wound up being very fractured through his career and came out pretty broken so he tends to be insular and introverted.  he will hang out with the girls and the robot and doesn't make a fuss.  He's usually pretty happy to just be ignored and allowed to participate in the background.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, New post is up. Last weekend was a little busy, and I went back to work on Monday. Wednesday I took over as the new assistant store manger.... not what I waned to do, but, I did it. we are working out my hours, but it looks like I will be fairly busy most of the week now.

NO, I am not shutting this down. We will continue, if you both want to. it might just be a once a week thing till I can get my feet under me balancing work, home and the game. You can reply to the last post or even here or as a PM. 

Okay, now Crystal is seriously concerned that the signal GX came from a small time trader out of Glisten...

Please just let it be interdimensional space zombie pirates or the like, at least having to shoot stuff like that doesn't put a respectable officer in an impossible ethical-legal conundrum.

Alright folks... This has been a difficult post to write. It is still not done, so please bear with me just a bit longer. I knew where I wanted to go with this, however I did not know HOW to get there. The new job has made it a bit difficult as I am focused on that even when I am home. I will get back to it. 

I understand.  just realize that the current train doesnt really fit Joe's skill sets so he is treading water until something more energetic comes along.  He is going to try to stay out of conversations and first impressions because, well, they dont go well for him.  he's a show not tell kind of guy. 🙂

Dont worry about it, the story is interesting, just not something that Joe will shine in right now.  Much more Arkady's cup of tea.

Well, Crystal's happy. An opportunity to showing willingness to assume responsibility and leadership while probably not actually having to demonstrate if she's any good in a fight is pretty much the best a dedicated but not-ideally-qualified ex-officer could hope for. Hey, if she does well, based on what Riggs said, maybe the captain and him might even consider suggesting her for a job!

ok. I got to your replies today. Joe is a more predictable character, so He next reply has been sent. Crystal, is slightly unpredictable to me, so give me a few days to craft that reply. 

I do hope I am keeping you guys entertained. Sci fi is slightly out of my wheelhouse, but I am having fun and you guys are keeping me on my toes. I just hope I am keeping you a least slightly curious and to WTH is going on and have your attention. 

• Like 1