GURPS Game

Colonel Kane

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, work has been rought this last couple of weeks, but it is getting worse this week and next I probably will not get to make a reply. I will see more in the weeks that follow.... NO I AM NOT SHUTTING THIS DOWN. We are just going to take a short break, but if I can get some time, do not be surprised to hear from me.  

• Like 1

Eep. Do you at least have stakes in all of them, or are you the kind of poor contractor sob laying all the groundwork some managers will later claim was totally their effort?

Either way, no rush, Crystal's trying to keep the CEO out of everyone's hair by getting herself doghoused.

On 12/17/2021 at 4:30 PM, Kangaroorex said:

Im sorry, work has been super busy and i have been on the sleep work eat sleep cycle for the last couple of months.  I will get a response up this weekend.

6 startups in 2 months is not something i want to try again!

No worries, man. I figured something to effect. We can just chalk it up to Joe, being slightly scared out of his wits and shy....

7 hours ago, Arkady said:

Eep. Do you at least have stakes in all of them, or are you the kind of poor contractor sob laying all the groundwork some managers will later claim was totally their effort?

Either way, no rush, Crystal's trying to keep the CEO out of everyone's hair by getting herself doghoused.

yeah, I have been 'stewing' on this. I started my vacation yesterday and both yesterday and today have been full days. 

Yeah, I pondered that for a while. Horton came across as the kind of obnoxious controlling VIP that's likely to get in the way of people doing their jobs in a crisis, so Crystal had to try something. Hey, maybe there is a reasonable man somewhere underneath all that controlling, mean-spirited, daughter-threatening exterior! Okay, maybe not. Getting him to focus on putting an uppity blonde in her place might work, though. It's not like she has any real technical or security expertise that would seem helpful in finding the saboteur, anyways. Providing a distraction is what she's good for. If that sounds like a somewhat insecure soldier girl trying to show MacLeod and Riggs she'd be willing to take one for the team, that's probably because it is.

ok. new post is up. Sorry it took a while. I had to mull over what I wanted to say and how to put everything. Joe of course is still in the background watching everything that goes on. So when Kanga gets a chance, he can insert his decision. 

Ok, new post is now up. 

FYI, I am still recruiting for this game. I will take anyone willing to give this a fair shot. It does not matter if you have played a game of GURPS or not and whether or not you have played Traveller. I can work people in as needed. If I have to take it slow for a new beginner, I can do that. 

Hey, sorry for the long dry spell.  My Adrenal gland (I only have 1) failed over the holidays (go figure not what I wanted for Christmas!)  but i am slowly getting better and beginning to do something other than curl in a ball an moan.   hope to be back up to at least answering forum notes in a bit.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Hey, sorry for the long dry spell.  My Adrenal gland (I only have 1) failed over the holidays (go figure not what I wanted for Christmas!)  but i am slowly getting better and beginning to do something other than curl in a ball an moan.   hope to be back up to at least answering forum notes in a bit.

Take your time. Your health is more important. when you are ready sure you are more than welcome to jump back in.