• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, looks like I'll have to "retcon in" what Crystal did prior to the jump. Nothing too spectacular... probably.

If Joe is going for the big circular bar on deck 1, he'd probably notice Crystal.

Edited by Arkady
On 6/26/2021 at 3:58 AM, Kangaroorex said:

No worries.  I'll keep playing when you have the time. Pbh is more of a thinking and role playing game than action and tactics.  I'm fine with the pacing

I just do not want you guys to think I was bored and did not want to do this anymore. 

There have been times in the past when in a sit down game, I make a decision and we run with it. Two days later one of the players and I are talking and bam, it hits me of something else I could have done differently.....I still want to do a sit down game, because I do love them, but they are so difficult for me to get organized and keep going.  

On 6/26/2021 at 7:15 AM, Arkady said:

Okay, looks like I'll have to "retcon in" what Crystal did prior to the jump. Nothing too spectacular... probably.

If Joe is going for the big circular bar on deck 1, he'd probably notice Crystal.

I apologize for the retcon. .. only real bad thing about PbP, even with a deadline sometimes what you want to post that your character is doing has to be changed even slightly, sometimes completly to fit in. 

Kanga... I think Crystal wants to speak with Joe....  

• Like 1

Oh, she'd just as happily chew some NPC's ear off. I'm mostly just trying to figure out if we're thinking of the same bar, just in case a brawl breaks out. :poke:

• Like 1

Hi

Apologies for the hiatus, sometimes life gets ahead of me.

We'll put down Joe's absence to a bout of jump sickness in the med bay and then he will go looking for Crystal as the only person he feels remotely comfortable with.  He'll find her in the bar on deck 1. Talking to the robot barkeep.

Honestly, I had just put it down to Joe doesn't much like talking, but no worries, mate, Crystal does. Specifically played it that way in my last posting, too. So I'd say just jump in when Joe really feels he needs to say something, like he's been there listening all along.

9 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Hi

Apologies the hiatus, sometimes life gets ahead of me.

We'll put down Joe's absence to a bout of jump sickness in the med bay and then he will go looking for Crystal as the only person he feels remotely comfortable with.  He'll find her in the bar on deck 1. Talking to the robot barkeep.

No worries. I have been taking it slow both so you could catch up and because I just have not felt like be a very social person. I just kind of want to crawl into my shell and stay for days..... 

As Arkady says, I have just figured Joe was there and did not want to talk to the 'Tin Can' as he was uncomfortable. And now that Ibanez is there, doubly so, but play it how you want to. 

This and next week are fair week here, so things might be at a crawl because of that as well..... I will try to get a post up either today or tomorrow. 

@Arkady, since we seeming have lost Kanga for a bit, I will slow this down. Not what I had planned on, but you roll with the punches. We will say that Joe is still at the bar , but just being quite, because of the new people. I do not want to drag this out very long, but We will try to give Kanga some time and keep it low key, so he can catch up when he can.