• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      It's that time of year for Orcs...but I already did that.  So it's time to get spooky instead!

Here's my latest from Bones V (and recent promos) on that front.

The Overgourd, since they demand an October paint job:

Scarecrows:

vampiresses of Ravenhome:

Captain Barty Redd:

And his Zombie Crew:

• By R2ED
      Still needs some basing, but he's off to a good start.

Interesting how this worked out. 
      I did dry brushing on the first two layers of greens.  
      Then went back in with regular brush and layers, but didn't think it was loud enough.  What this?  A huge stock pile of BCA pink?  Better put it to use.  I mixed that into the alien green and base, then touched it up with pink to add some warmth (i mean as warm as aghast should be #dead) in the highlights.  Pink and green were a fun combo. 

I'm not totally into the tattered shirt colors the more i look at it.  I may need to use a wash over it, which i try to avoid, to add some dirt/grime look to it.  It's too clean and vibrant. But hey, i did layer nicely. Win. 

I wasn't sure about the facial features.  I ended up just touching it up with a little green yellow for discoloration around the mouth, but seems like he still needs something. 

Next thing i need to do is make a fun base for him.  Something Halloween feeling for sure.  Thanks @Reaper_Jonfor the ghoulie bags and free minis.  Putting them to good use. 

• By R2ED
      This one took a lot more time than i planned.  2.5 nights of work.  The killer of it was all the layers with translucent paint.  Keeping them thin to not get streaking was difficult.   But i did it and it's done. 

Proud moment for me is the eye.  

Done! 

• By R2ED
      This one is taking me forever! 

I'm at a standstill with doing this eyeball. I also can't tell if i need to change the weird yellow i did around the eye.  I'm also struggling with the pumpkin lights in the heads.

Overall I'm struggling and need suggestions. 

Here's where I'm at: 

Here's the progress photos

• By Zloyduh
      Just in time for the season!
      I happened to be going through some sort of a creativity crisis.  I would start on a figure and almost right away stop feeling it.
      This guy seemed to shake me up quiet nicely.  Although, I did get tired at the end and rushed a few things.  But, as I remember, the profys recommend "paint more minis" as oppose to sitting over one for eternity trying to get it to perfection.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)