• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Grumpy Cave Bear
      A very fun model to paint.  It’s full of expression and has a dynamic pose.  Highly recommended!

• By kazmania7
      and than Reaper came out with a new bones usa bugbear so just had to try and paint him along with a raiding party for them.

• By Froggy the Great
      Five Parsecs From Home crewmember Lysette Franks, who has already blown up your tanks:

Bones USA, modified.
    • By nevereavymetal
      Hello everyone, I enjoyed painting the new Bones USA Lysette. I think on this one I tried to go for glowing Irises with a yellow green color, but perhaps against a white eye it's not as noticeable until you zoom in. I''m happy to see the other Bones USA so far seem to have quite high detail. especially the Leprechaun and the mouse on Darius the Wizard, so I look forward to painting those as well.

• By Werkrobotwerk
      I went with cursed gold and new gold with tungsten plating and sepia glazes for shadows on the gold bits. Blue titanium and hot blue for the blue parts, with a little bit of nightmare black for lines. 
      Skin is a base of vampire mist with amethyst purple and brains pink glaze. Hair is mercury fliers blue with led blue and vampire mist highlights. 

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)