Jump to content

Starfinder: Attack of the Swarm pbp


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you are feeling better.  I'm hear for the  long haul so if it takes time that's okay one nice thing is the written record between each action so you don't forget what happened!

 

Looking forward to the next post when you're ready so Mr Maus can shoot his popgun again... hoping it at least tickles :poke:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bumped up the game by a round or two of combat. Either way, the dredgers were either dead this round or next anyways. Figured that'd help make up for lost time.

 

Back at it!!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll update my signature, but Vith is down all his stamina and at 12 of 13 HP's.  How viable is a 10 minute rest?  Are civilians still evacuating? Are more Swarm pressing us?  And are any other SDF squads in sight for us to link up with?

 

Oh!  Also, any abandoned civilian vehicles we can commandeer?

Edited by Zero Prime
Link to post
Share on other sites

You're good to go with a 10 min rest. You can find various places to hide in & such. The area is cluttered with allot of debris, thus, not sure if a vehicle would do the party any good right now. You are the only squad in the area right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My only concern with the proposed plan is it would require a Forced March which carries a risk of nonlethal damage and fatigue.  I think Doc's movement rate is only 25 feet so it would take over 9 hours to go 24 miles and we have already walked at least an hour to reach our current position.  Of course, the terrain and dust cloud may affect how long it will take. 

 

  However, I assume we could heal the nonlethal damage with healing potions and the fatigued condition isn't a very big handicap.  So while I would prefer keeping an eye out for a place to rest along the way, I am OK with the plan

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

100% agree, we're going to be hitting forced march and potentially lack of sleep since we've been up from 2200 if I remember correctly.

 

So this is going to suck and be a lesson in resource management.  So finding shelter to short rest and recover stamina so the non lethal damage doesn't hit our HP's will be important.  And keep an eye out for a vehicle, even an hour of open road would let us swap drivers and all get a short rest in.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Any of the vehicles look like they might be salvaged?  Rstticus can look around while the military types are bandaging the officer.  He is highly motivated to get to somewhere that is attached to civilized equipment!

Link to post
Share on other sites

You can always retro in your comments. He won't take no for an answer & he refuses any healing, claiming to save it for yourselves.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, haldir said:

Just seeing where we are with this one.

 

No worries!!

Gustav is waiting for the party to decide to head toward the Fort Galant or Reos City.  He leans toward Reos City in hopes of catching up with one of the groups of evacuees to get a little NPC interaction but I realize the module may push us to the Fort and another fight.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...