Atlanta Reaper Painter's Group

Steven Page

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey you got your doo-dah there Unglef. Gee-gosh I oughtta start a whone new topic :).. er..nevermind.

Actually I'm just Spamminating so I can get my third pigsticker.

Anyway, with better light I ought to be able to do some better pics (especially the candid pics of our painters) this time. I'll also talk Steve into letting me bring a few choice bits of scenery for "portraits" of minis.

Oh..and Steve will be demonstrating the merits of painting your orcs-army with a Wagner PowerPainter.

That was a blast, folks. Big ups to Steven for setting us up with free minis, a 10% discount for the visit, and for providing that there door prize thingy. It's freakin' gorgeous, and will go to DragonCon with us. If Steven ain't posting a picture to the Show Off forum, I will. Now I'm going to have to try to slap something together for next time.

Mrs. Kirk suggested that we convene again on the weekend of September 24-26th, when they will be open insane hours for extended gaming.

I want to thank Orsino, Celeste, Jorus and Kellinator for sowing up, and being such a fun group for Spike and I to hang out with....hopefully next month Kevin and Unglef will be able to make it.

I was amazed to get to the car and see it was 7:00pm. Time REALLY flies when you are having fun. I really enjoyed the Taltos discussions, maybe next one, we'lll have the new Warlord book......

Dinner sounds good. Would you happen to know if the food at the Golden Buddha is tasty?

I've eaten there once, and was not particularly impressed. I was in the minority, though (I rarely go for Oriental cuisine), and would definitely be willing to try it again.