56 minutes ago, Loim said:

These are brilliant. Thanks for sharing. 

Thank you for the kind reply, Loim. It is a pleasure sharing the stuff. I am happy you like them.

48 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

Those looks great, they fit so seamlessly into your work :wub:

Thanks for the kind reply, Kuroneko. I am glad you like them. I was hoping they would fit in with the rest of the silliness.

• Like 4

Man, these little pest looks nasty, a crossbreed between goblin and gremlin. They're the perfect addition to the Twisted Tower or Spooky Wood. I like the base you made for them, very colorful work. I love it.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, KruleBear said:

Very nice. I like the redish orange lips. Very striking compliment to the style of your world. 

Thank, KruleBear. I am happy you like them.

I think they fit in; I am glad you agree!

8 hours ago, Metalchaos said:

Man, these little pest looks nasty, a crossbreed between goblin and gremlin. They're the perfect addition to the Twisted Tower or Spooky Wood. I like the base you made for them, very colorful work. I love it.

They do have a nasty sort of charm & are cute in an ugly way. They were fun to paint.

I am happy you like them, Metalchaos. Thanks for the reply!

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I love the little buggers!

Full of character!

Thanks, Glitter. I am glad you like them.

• Like 3

Wonderful addition - their skin has a wonderfully mushroomy color to it - they look like what would happen if some spores from those mushrooms landed on goblin dung and grew!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Iridil said:

Wonderful addition - their skin has a wonderfully mushroomy color to it - they look like what would happen if some spores from those mushrooms landed on goblin dung and grew!

Thanks, Iridil. I am happy you enjoyed them. There is something mushroomy about them. It could account for why the pig digs them...so to speak.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 2