dragon hatchling

Inarah

Once I saw this little guy I knew I was going to have to do something special for the base. Fortunately I had a few old Microarts woodland bases with logs on them that would make good flight stands. 

DSCN2038.jpg.73fb407d912c3dafcccfe160676829a8.jpg

I imagine a young gold dragon flitting from stump to stump with joyful abandon, oblivious to the hunting party that stalks it. 

DSCN2029.jpg.b54ca7a91237c45d8830a44c40416b1b.jpg

DSCN2030.jpg.ad2cd3f6c739704464afe4bca9eeb1de.jpg

• Like 22

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By H.C.
      A long time ago, I painted up a model of Barros & Tempest (DHL #3096). Unfortunately, this is now one of my missing minis. It is located somewhere in my parent's place, but where exactly, no one knows... All that I have left are these pictures from an old computer. But I really like this model, so I ordered a new one and painted it up with a different rider and a horse of a different colour. Their barding matches, just incase the original is ever found.

Here is the missing Barros & Tempest. Please forgive the bad photography skills, I took these photos on a freezer with a piece of paper behind them in place of a real box. I used a pin and green attach Tempest (I'm assuming that is the name of the Pegasus) to the stand. It didn't hold up well, and it looks like they are coming in for a landing or to smite someone.

And here is my new version of Barros & Tempest. This model is hard to photograph because there are so many cool sculpted features going all the way around the model.

I love the movement of these sculptures. They work really well together. 

• By Inarah
      This was a Reapercon special a year or three ago, and part of my end of year paint binge for 2020. Despite that. it didn't get finished until July of this year.  

It's very small, would just fit on a round 1" base.  

• By Rickdraco
      I saw the Rocky miniatures, and with how cute they are I could not resist getting one to use as a dragon to send against my players. As such, here is my take on the Flying Rocky, as a juvenile Red Dragon!

Comments, criticisms and advice as ever more than welcome! 

• By peepster1976
      WiP on this too cute baby dragon from bones 4. One of the reasons for my to back. The kids each pick one, and choose their own coulor. The dragon fly is magnetized, and i'm gonna put more magnetes on some other dragons so the dragon fly can hope from 1 to an other baby dragon.
      ... keep u posted.
      grtzzz Peepster

• By KruleBear
      The Dragon Hatchling sculpts are cute, but the Bones casts are terrible. Due to this I didn't try to clean them up well and just put them on new bases. Either way it is two more models off the bench and painted to an acceptable toy box level...and so what if I painted the geen one red and the black one green!

btw I touched up the splotchy black base rims after I took this picture. 

Comments encouraged,

Mike