Aeowyn Silverwood

Inarah

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I’ve never been a fan of that sculpt. To me, she’s always looked like she was trying to carefully make her way downhill on uneven terrain, balancing with the arms as she goes. 

Love the freehand and your paint work however!

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By H.C.
      A long time ago, I painted up a model of Barros & Tempest (DHL #3096). Unfortunately, this is now one of my missing minis. It is located somewhere in my parent's place, but where exactly, no one knows... All that I have left are these pictures from an old computer. But I really like this model, so I ordered a new one and painted it up with a different rider and a horse of a different colour. Their barding matches, just incase the original is ever found.

Here is the missing Barros & Tempest. Please forgive the bad photography skills, I took these photos on a freezer with a piece of paper behind them in place of a real box. I used a pin and green attach Tempest (I'm assuming that is the name of the Pegasus) to the stand. It didn't hold up well, and it looks like they are coming in for a landing or to smite someone.

And here is my new version of Barros & Tempest. This model is hard to photograph because there are so many cool sculpted features going all the way around the model.

I love the movement of these sculptures. They work really well together. 

• By Samedi
      Meet Ogana, who will star as the main character in my RoSD game. 

I absolutely love that sculpt (by Julie Guthrie). It's actually one of the few minis I didn't choose from my stash for the game but ordered specifically for this job. Hope he will survive, I'm not known for my skills in table top games...

Looking forward to some comments and criticisms!

• By Inarah
      One of last year's limited release figures that I painted during the summer.  She has the right amount of detail, I spent some time trying to do NMM on her armor and weapon.  Felt that the pose was a bit dull and static, and her face is odd.  Liked how the green part of her cloak came out, not so happy with the yellow, need to practice more, 

• By Inarah
      Another one from August. From the Greek Odyssey expansion in B5.  She has just enough detail to be interesting without being overwhelming to paint. Wish the casting had been a little sharper. I had to outline a lot to make things stand out. 

• By Darcstaar
      Next in line: 77049, Bones Arthrand Nightblade, Elf Ranger.

I tried priming with a 1:1 mix of Blue Liner:White Brush On Primer.  There were a few mold lines and casting valleys that showed up.  I put a layer of Brush On Sealer on them.  We’ll see how that worked.