• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I’ve never been a fan of that sculpt. To me, she’s always looked like she was trying to carefully make her way downhill on uneven terrain, balancing with the arms as she goes. 

Love the freehand and your paint work however!

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      I finished Mason Thornwarden a little earlier today. He's painted up to a (hopefully) decent tabletop standard. I've been reading a lot about Rangers of Shadowdeep on various blogs all over the internet; I can neither confirm nor deny that is what may have led to his selection for the paintbrush.

Let me know what you think of him, please.

• By Inarah
      This is a Patrick Keith sculpt  from the Warlord range and I have loved it since it came out years ago.  She would be a really cool player character, I don't know why we don't see her more often.  Great dynamic movement with this one.  Anyway, I threw some color on her, so maybe she'll end up on the table one day. 

• By Inarah
      This was a fun and easy paint job. He comes with a variety of arms and weapon options so you can customize the figure. (and the extra arms are nice for conversions)

• By Chaoswolf
      I just finished painting this figure yesterday. It's from the old Grenadier boxed set 'Fighting Men' #2005. Not really a whole lot to say about him, I spent about 3 hours painting him to a good tabletop level. I got a little burned out on painting for a while, feeling like I had to paint everything to a competition level. Well, sometimes it's just fun to slap some paint on a figure in a few hours just to take your mind off of other things. I had just forgotten that somewhere along the way.

Anyhow, here he is, let me know what you think.

• By Inarah
      This is Sonya, the Maine Coon fighter from the Cats & Catacombs boxed set.  I received and started painting several of the figures almost exactly one year ago, and then got into a severe funk because of COVID shutdowns.  Recently I was able to pick this up and get back into it. 

Hoping to get to a few of the others this spring.  And the base lettering was done with a waterslide transfer. 

• Who's Online   5 Members, 1 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)